Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Different storage building for upgrading tools (like warehouse)

Fresh Spawn

Different storage building for upgrading tools (like warehouse)

When we cross 50th level the barn and silo need approximately 30 or 30+ individual upgrading items.
    It means i need to store 90 upgrading tools for silo and some around 50 tools for barn. it use unnecessary storage until we have all three type of tools. Like if we have 89 it using space just for nothing. And we cant use that space for food items.It happen same when we try to update silo, barn and buy a land or fishing spot.
    So my idea is to have different storage building like warehouse for all type of material which use for upgrading and buying a land or fishing spot. As well as we can store town upgrading material like bricks, hammer,paint bucket etc in this new storage building.
    Pls think on this idea and and add new building in upcoming update. my many friends stop playing hay day just because storage problem.

Agree. It would be nice to have separate building for the upgrading tools.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamir95 View Post
    When we cross 50th level the barn and silo need approximately 30 or 30+ individual upgrading items.
    It means i need to store 90 upgrading tools for silo and some around 50 tools for barn. it use unnecessary storage until we have all three type of tools. Like if we have 89 it using space just for nothing. And we cant use that space for food items.It happen same when we try to update silo, barn and buy a land or fishing spot.
    So my idea is to have different storage building like warehouse for all type of material which use for upgrading and buying a land or fishing spot. As well as we can store town upgrading material like bricks, hammer,paint bucket etc in this new storage building.
    Pls think on this idea and and add new building in upcoming update. my many friends stop playing hay day just because storage problem.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

This idea has been suggested many times, but it is on the "ruled out" list, which you can find here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-FIRST-Please

If a storage shed was introduced it would not give unlimited, free, storage; it would be likely to exacerbate the issue. Such a building would, no doubt, need its own expansion materials, so as well as saving EMs for the barn and silo, we would also have to do that for the shed.

Introducing a new storage building would be extremely problematic for high-level players. The size of their barns has grown over the years; a new building would be tiny in the first instance, and would be totally inadequate for their needs.

Hay Day is a resource management game, and a part of gameplay is managing building expansion. Players develop their own strategies for dealing with this.

I always think this is a case of "be careful what you wish for".

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!