Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley not opening - support useless

Valley not opening - support useless

Hey everyone,

I'm posting this for my wife hoping that someone can help us out. Her valley continues to say that the season has ended. She cannot access it at all. however she's racking up spin points and such.

she has repeatedly tried to get help from support and can't get anywhere with this automated interface. is there something specific she can do to get it to open or to get support to actually pay attention to the issue?

thanks for any help.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm posting this for my wife hoping that someone can help us out. Her valley continues to say that the season has ended. She cannot access it at all. however she's racking up spin points and such.

she has repeatedly tried to get help from support and can't get anywhere with this automated interface. is there something specific she can do to get it to open or to get support to actually pay attention to the issue?

thanks for any help.
    To be able to enter the valley you need to have left the last valley season. To do that you need to have spent all of the tokens that you can. There is no need to open the piggy bank unless you wish to, though.

Once tokens have been spent, it should be possible to tap on the "leave valley" tab.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    To be able to enter the valley you need to have left the last valley season. To do that you need to have spent all of the tokens that you can. There is no need to open the piggy bank unless you wish to, though.

Once tokens have been spent, it should be possible to tap on the "leave valley" tab.

I hope this helps.
    thanks for this, looking at her device and will post back

it worked!

so she had spent all the tokens she could but had not ever left the valley. that was our first valley season so we know now. i guess that's too prevent losing valley tokens.... just kinda weird when you've got nothing left to do.

either way, thank you so much!
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:32 PM.