Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Newspaper Advertising Bug (Wheat Bundle)

  1. #1

    Exclamation Newspaper Advertising Bug (Wheat Bundle)

    Advertising the Wheat Bundle doesn't work. It will just sit there for hours with the "advertised" newspaper icon but won't sell. The second I put an ad for anything else they will come and buy it instantly, making me believe is doesn't even go into the newspaper.

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch33seCurdz View Post
    Advertising the Wheat Bundle doesn't work. It will just sit there for hours with the "advertised" newspaper icon but won't sell. The second I put an ad for anything else they will come and buy it instantly, making me believe is doesn't even go into the newspaper.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

    Not being able to advertise wheat bundles in the newspaper is deliberate; it was done to make wheat bot farmers' lives more difficult.

    The good news is that you can put them onto your RSS. If you advertise something else the bundles will be snapped up by anyone who looks at your advert. I'm always delighted when I find wheat bundles!
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:27 AM.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  3. #3
    Forum Veteran Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

    Not being able to advertise wheat bundles in the newspaper is deliberate; it was done to make wheat bot farmers' lives more difficult.

    The good news is that you can put them onto your RSS. If you advertise something else the bundles will be snapped up by anyone who looks at your advert. I'm always delighted when I find wheat bundles!
    So, players assume their bundles are advertised- why does it allow us to advertise them if that is not the case? And were players ever informed about this?

    Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU



  4. #4
    Senior Member meemeeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    267
    Ha ha, I forgot this bug, thank you for remind me 🤣

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...a-wheat-bundle

  5. #5
    Senior Member elenelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    294
    I don’t know, every time I advertise and sell wheat for 1 coin, it’s always bought right away.
    Level 162
    iOS

  6. #6
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    I don’t know, every time I advertise and sell wheat for 1 coin, it’s always bought right away.
    The OP isn’t talking about plain wheat, but about the big wheat bundles that are food for the sanctuary animals.

  7. #7
    Senior Member elenelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    294
    Oops! I didn’t even think of those! I was always calling them hay
    Level 162
    iOS

  8. #8
    Forum All-Star Mrlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,029
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    Ha ha, I forgot this bug, thank you for remind me 藍

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...a-wheat-bundle
    you might want to scroll up and read cowslips response its not a bug at all its working how its ment to its a safe bet cowslip knows his/her stuff and this has been done delibrately to hinder the bot farms
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •