Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Want to get unbanned

Want to get unbanned

Hi I have not played your game before but my son did as I didnít let him have his own phone until recently he used to play it so I decided to Download it and create an account but then it says that my account has been perm banned for account phishing while I donít know what this means or what my son did so if I can just have an explanation that would be great

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Hi

We are all players here and canít help. You would need to contact player support.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyranator View Post
    Hi I have not played your game before but my son did as I didn’t let him have his own phone until recently he used to play it so I decided to Download it and create an account but then it says that my account has been perm banned for account phishing while I don’t know what this means or what my son did so if I can just have an explanation that would be great
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!