Thread: 💡 Ideas for TH14 - Defense/Spell

💡 Ideas for TH14 - Defense/Spell

I don't know if sc have already plans for th14 but I want these ideas to be in Th14.

New Defenses:

1.) Sentry Gun - this defense fires a net to immobilized the front troop, so this defense serve as the air sweeper for ground units. Though unlike the air sweeper this defense only affect 1 troop per shot. Also you can have 2 of this at TH14.

Max Level 3
    Radius - 8tiles
    Attack Speed - 1 shot per 2 seconds
    Immobilized Effect - 0.8s/1.2s/1.6s
    Though the troop is immobilized, it can still attack as long as it's reachable to the troop.

2.) Laser Cannon - this defense fires a laser beam that can penetrate and has burning and slowing effect.

Max Level 2
    Damage Per Shot - 780 / 900
    Damage Per Second - 390 / 450
    Burning Damage Per Second - 10% of its original
    Speed Decrease- 30%(It can't reduce the attack speed of the troop only the speed)
    Radius - 8tiles (though its laser can reach upto 14tiles)
    Target - Ground and Air

New Spell:

Armor Spell - I have a thread on this before but I think I should include this here. And if you haven't seen it, then this spell gives an temporary extra health for troops

Max Level 3
    Housing Space - 1
    Radius - same with haste
    Armor/Extra health given - 12%/15%/18% of troops original HP
    Though the extra health only last for 3seconds

This spell may have similarity with heal spell, they still have lots difference. In this spell it will eventually give you the extra health once you enter it's radius, but even if no defense is attacking and you still have that extra health, it will eventually disappear since it only last for 3seconds.

🤔😂
    Last edited by paulodee4s; July 14th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

Millennial Club
    I like the idea of the sentry gun. It has a nice balance, only immobilized fr a bit more than a second, and only one troop at a time. This would make people think twice before yeti spamming maybe.

The laser gun is a bit unoriginal, and has been requested many times.

Armour spell, we've already discussed this in your other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I like the idea of the sentry gun. It has a nice balance, only immobilized fr a bit more than a second, and only one troop at a time. This would make people think twice before yeti spamming maybe.

The laser gun is a bit unoriginal, and has been requested many times.

Armour spell, we've already discussed this in your other thread.
    Yeah, but I still think of armor spell as a good spell though.😂😂

Forum Elder
    really not interested in Sentry gun. the last thing we need is yet another trap (i know it can be classified as a defense but it really is a flavour of trap). We already have skellie traps which slow/distract troops and we have the toilet trap. Although stats can be altered, they are way OP as you defined them. As an example: range is 8 tiles and can fire every 2 secs with a delay effect of 1.6 seconds at max. Any normal troop could get hit as many as 4 times (Maybe more) before it even gets to this defense and unless the HP of the defense is darn close to zero, the troop would likely get hit another couple of times at least. Put two of these defenses together and they will tag team a troop until other defenses kill it or if spaced correctly will immobilize a troop for the duration of the battle.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestt like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    really not interested in Sentry gun. the last thing we need is yet another trap (i know it can be classified as a defense but it really is a flavour of trap). We already have skellie traps which slow/distract troops and we have the toilet trap. Although stats can be altered, they are way OP as you defined them. As an example: range is 8 tiles and can fire every 2 secs with a delay effect of 1.6 seconds at max. Any normal troop could get hit as many as 4 times (Maybe more) before it even gets to this defense and unless the HP of the defense is darn close to zero, the troop would likely get hit another couple of times at least. Put two of these defenses together and they will tag team a troop until other defenses kill it or if spaced correctly will immobilize a troop for the duration of the battle.
    It's not like you will only deploy one troop though, that why there's troops like wizard, bowlers, witch, etc. to back up your front troops like golem, ice golem, etc. Besides it only affect one troop per shot.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by paulodee4s View Post
    I don't know if sc have already plans for th14 but I want these ideas to be in Th14.

New Defenses:

1.) Sentry Gun - this defense fires a net to immobilized the front troop, so this defense serve as the air sweeper for ground units. Though unlike the air sweeper this defense only affect 1 troop per shot. Also you can have 2 of this at TH14.

Max Level 3
    Radius - 8tiles
    Immobilized Effect - 0.8s/1.2s/1.6s
    Though the troop is immobilized, it can still attack as long as it's reachable to the troop.

2.) Laser Cannon - this defense fires a laser beam that can penetrate and has burning and slowing effect.

Max Level 2
    Damage Per Shot - 780 / 900
    Damage Per Second - 390 / 450
    Burning Damage Per Second - 10% of its original
    Speed Decrease- 30%(It can't reduce the attack speed of the troop only the speed)
    Radius - 8tiles (though its laser can reach upto 14tiles)
    Target - Ground and Air

New Spell:

Armor Spell - I have a thread on this before but I think I should include this here. And if you haven't seen it, then this spell gives an temporary extra health for troops

Max Level 3
    Housing Space - 1
    Radius - same with haste
    Armor/Extra health given - 12%/15%/18% of troops original HP
    Though the extra health only last for 3seconds

This spell may have similarity with heal spell, they still have lots difference. In this spell it will eventually give you the extra health once you enter it's radius, but even if no defense is attacking and you still have that extra health, it will eventually disappear since it only last for 3seconds.

🤔😂
    Please no more New TH levels please! I'm almost maxed! Would break my heart to get so close, again, and just miss truly maxing out 😭😭😭

Also, I'm finally starting to clobber others in Legends league while not getting clobbered in return. Translation I'm finishing much better each season now, and a new TH update would dash it all...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Please no more New TH levels please! I'm almost maxed! Would break my heart to get so close, again, and just miss truly maxing out 😭😭😭

Also, I'm finally starting to clobber others in Legends league while not getting clobbered in return. Translation I'm finishing much better each season now, and a new TH update would dash it all...
    New Town hall won't come for another 1 year so you have 12 seasons to push and advance

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post

I think that new town halls will keep coming until the game dies. Supercell has the target of releasing a new town hall every 18 months or so (correct me if I'm wrong). You still have plenty of time, and the magic items will help you for sure.