Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Request] New Sceneries and backgrounds

  1. #51
    I am a fan of black. Devils black eye something theme would be good for me. Or anything in total black, I love it 😆

  2. #52
    They need to ditch the lush green fields as well with these.
    I want to turn my village Luigi's mansion style including the villagers into bright coloured ghosts and tombstones all round.
    Or something that resembles Vader's castle with proper lava fields, which by the way would make a fantastic sale if they were offered the moment someone unlocked th10. Suckers would snap that up. Am not implying I want the th to change in appearance. Am proud of my th12.5

  3. #53
    Can we please expect a new village scenery in Anniversary event on August 2. Maybe in offers? Please bring a beautiful scenery or bring back clashy contruction scenery on clash of clan birthday ❤️

    I would really appreciate and purchase the offer as soon as we see it. All of our clan members will buy it. thats for sure

    Each one of us wish for a new village scenery during anniversary event please 😊🙏

    Waiting for August 2. Lets see what new things are coming. So far I dont see any announcement.
    Last edited by Rainbirdflame27; July 30th, 2020 at 05:59 PM.

  4. #54
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbirdflame27 View Post
    Can we please expect a new village scenery in Anniversary event on August 2. Maybe in offers? Please bring a beautiful scenery or bring back clashy contruction scenery on clash of clan birthday ❤️

    I would really appreciate and purchase the offer as soon as we see it. All of our clan members will buy it. thats for sure

    Each one of us wish for a new village scenery during anniversary event please 😊🙏

    Waiting for August 2. Lets see what new things are coming. So far I dont see any announcement.
    You can always expect whatever you want to, there are no bounds to the expectations.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbirdflame27 View Post
    Can we please expect a new village scenery in Anniversary event on August 2. Maybe in offers? Please bring a beautiful scenery or bring back clashy contruction scenery on clash of clan birthday ❤️

    I would really appreciate and purchase the offer as soon as we see it. All of our clan members will buy it. thats for sure

    Each one of us wish for a new village scenery during anniversary event please 😊🙏

    Waiting for August 2. Lets see what new things are coming. So far I dont see any announcement.
    Hope for a surprise

  6. #56
    First of all,

    Happy birthday to clash of clan game.

    Secondly I am disappointed to see that there is no scenary available in this season. I thought that supercell will bring some new themed scenery offer available again. 😔

    Can I ask for a wish on birthday of clash of clan?

    My wish is - please bring back clashy contruction scenary offer available again for those who missed it earlier. Once for all, please bring it back. Many of our clan players want it. Please supercell team, consider our request, we will be very thankful to you.

    once again happy birthday clash of clan. you are the best game 😊
    Last edited by Rainbirdflame27; August 2nd, 2020 at 06:28 AM.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbirdflame27 View Post
    First of all,

    Happy birthday to clash of clan game.

    Secondly I am disappointed to see that there is no scenary available in this season. I thought that supercell will bring some new themed scenery offer available again. 😔

    Can I ask for a wish on birthday of clash of clan?

    My wish is - please bring back clashy contruction scenary offer available again for those who missed it earlier. Once for all, please bring it back. Many of our clan players want it. Please supercell team, consider our request, we will be very thankful to you.

    once again happy birthday clash of clan. you are the best game 😊
    I too was expecting a scenery offer and disappointed.
    May be, we get clashy constructs from trader special 🤣

  8. #58
    Junior Member TheBazookaJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Looks Futuristic ! Can we get this please.
    This. This is amazing! Can we please have this!

  9. #59
    Hello All, like some of you; I missed the first offer to purchase the new scenery. I was playing and saw the scenery being used by another player. I hope Supercell give us the chance to purchase the new scenery again soon.

    Of course, if new sceneries come out later, I am sure there will be a lot of players willing to pay cash or gems for them. I love the game and really want the opportunity to purchase the new scenery. It will be like reintroducing me to the game I have loved over the years.

  10. #60
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1906 View Post
    Hello All, like some of you; I missed the first offer to purchase the new scenery. I was playing and saw the scenery being used by another player. I hope Supercell give us the chance to purchase the new scenery again soon.

    Of course, if new sceneries come out later, I am sure there will be a lot of players willing to pay cash or gems for them. I love the game and really want the opportunity to purchase the new scenery. It will be like reintroducing me to the game I have loved over the years.
    Darian said that village skin may come in saison challenge, offers or league shop

    For me, I think there will be a village skin for builder base and war base not only for the main base 😊😁
    Last edited by hady1999; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:04 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •