Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Request] New Sceneries and backgrounds

Request for New Sceneries and backgrounds

How is everyone doing? Hope well!

So my question is..When new sceneries are coming?

I have missed purchasing the Clashy Contruction scenery last time when the offer was active and I request supercell team to bring it back once again.

All other players those who want new sceneries please comment below.

Please bring new sceneries and also bring clashy cobtruction scenery. It looks awesome.

My whole clan and all my friends will buy the scenery for our village. Its very boring to play with same old background. For a change we want a scenery. Please bring it back.

Looking forward for a reply from supercell team. May i know when its coming? so that this time i dont miss it.

Rainbird
    Last edited by Rainbirdflame27; July 14th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

It was exclusivities offer so I donít think it will coming back as all statues and special obstacles it was one time offer. But good news is there will be more scenery coming in future updates to purchase in shop, in seasonal challange and league shop.

Aren't we getting an option to buy it via Money? Coz our clan is not much good in clan war leagues, what about those clans who dont play challenges well due to the low level and less members? There should be an option to buy sceneries by money too. Please make this option availale too, for those clans those who dont get much league medals due to low level.

Or For example, Scenery can be rewarded on prize 100 in gold pass instead of heroes skins? How does this sounds?

A tropical paradise scenery which won in poll recently would be awesome to see in the game. When it's coming? Any ideas
    Last edited by Rainbirdflame27; July 14th, 2020 at 12:49 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbirdflame27 View Post
    Aren't we getting an option to buy it via Money?
    That is exactly how it was offered in the first place. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

How is everyone doing? Hope well!

So my question is..When new sceneries are coming?

I have missed purchasing the Clashy Contruction scenery last time when the offer was active and I request supercell team to bring it back once again.

All other players those who want new sceneries please comment below.

Please bring new sceneries and also bring clashy cobtruction scenery. It looks awesome.

My whole clan and all my friends will buy the scenery for our village. Its very boring to play with same old background. For a change we want a scenery. Please bring it back.

Looking forward for a reply from supercell team. May i know when its coming? so that this time i dont miss it.

Rainbird
    It may come back one day but not any time soon. We felt there was ample time for players to be able to acquire the scenery.

There will be new ones coming but we aren't publishing a schedule upon request. Like the skins, each new one will be a surprise in a preview.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Thank you for reply Darian.

Actually I meant is, suppose, the first scenery clashy construction was available to buy from Real cash (real Money). Now Some players are saying that other upcoming sceneries will be available for league medals and challenges prizes.

What i am asking is, upcoming sceneries should also be brought from real money only coz our clan dont plays challenges as its very weak right now. We dont have much league medals to buy sceneries.

Please can someone pass on my suggestion to the team that new sceneries should be available for real money also. So that we can obtain them from real money. coz not everyone can obtain league medals. Our clan is a very little level clan.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar

Actually I meant is, suppose, the first scenery clashy construction was available to buy from Real cash (real Money). Now Some players are saying that other upcoming sceneries will be available for league medals and challenges prizes.

What i am asking is, upcoming sceneries should also be brought from real money only coz our clan dont plays challenges as its very weak right now. We dont have much league medals to buy sceneries.

Please can someone pass on my suggestion to the team that new sceneries should be available for real money also. So that we can obtain them from real money. coz not everyone can obtain league medals. Our clan is a very little level clan.
    It can be quite the opposite too. Not everyone may spend real money on the game, but their clan may be competitive enough to buy the scenaries through league medals.

You can always get medals even if your clan is in some lower league. It might take more time, but you'll have them eventually. For the season challenges, you can skip the goldpass rewards by paying 100 gems for skipping each threshold, and you can buy those gems with money. So, that'd a win-win for all

Your suggestion is very short sighted do you realise theres a lot of f2p players thats free 2 play that never got the first scenery and now your suggestion is that future sceneries should also be bought using cash just to help out your own clan and their decision not to do cwl or clan games or whatever method they choose next time sorry op but neither cwl or clan games are hard or time consuming so sc gets a big thumbs up for allowing everyone the chance to get new sceneries using different methods in the future p.s before i get pulled by someone smarter i am not saying sceneries will be available in clan games thats just me suggesting possible ways
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

In the coming months, we will see Halloween and Christmas. Maybe they will give me 2 beautiful scenes with a Halloween and Christmas theme.

Seasonal challange has nothing to do with clan it depends on you and anyone can easily complete seasonal challange if he/she is th7 and above.
    Also you can join other high level league clan for one cwl and get some decent medals if you want to unlock scenary soon.
    Last edited by Chitrang98; July 14th, 2020 at 04:25 PM.