Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Lightning Spell Nerf Needed?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Your base and/or TH10 might be a problem, but there is ZERO evidence of an issue at TH13. In my last 40 Legends defenses, there was 1 attack that used 2 lightning. They got 1 star/68%.

Hardly a compelling case for a nerf.

Edited to add: As the Dorito says, I, like most people, consider a 1 star a win.
    I dont think u will see such attacks at Legend league... Was curious what would 2 lightning do to any defense? Did he use to stun the defense? I have never seen any attack where people have used the stun effect which lightning spell provides...
    atleast 3 ligthning is need to destroy an AD

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    1 star is a defensive win in almost everyone's eyes, tbh. Later on a 0 star is the most rare result you can get both attacking and defending.
    The achievement UnBreakable in home base is meant not to be broken after all eh??!!!
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; July 14th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    A th10 has two Infernos you can put in single target to counter dragons. A single rage spell shouldn't be enough for them.
    yes you can try single inferno
    also, prepare cc with 2 witches so dragon will be really busy hit spawning skeleton

I don't think nerf it will be a good solution...just need a months to review all strategy, gameplay and attack sucess rate
    Visit my Youtube Channel : Bhinneka OMG
    IGN : Kokochi - TH13 Max
    Clan Sam Kok Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAkshay View Post
    I dont think u will see such attacks at Legend league... Was curious what would 2 lightning do to any defense? Did he use to stun the defense? I have never seen any attack where people have used the stun effect which lightning spell provides...
    You can take out air sweepers with 2 lightning spells

Hi

Make A Wish
    The achievement UnBreakable in home base is meant not to be broken after all eh??!!!
    If you want to achieve that achievement then drop to Bronze league, many players will drop trophies at your base and there you go complete the achievement in 1 month. It's not meant to be broken if you stayed at higher leagues where anyone dropping troops blindly could get 50% on your base.

I have a couple defenses in legends that carried two zaps. Looks like they used them on a sweeper. I'm using the 9 zaps on my mini at th11. Its powerful, but no more so than other strategies.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    At Th10 ....
    Here’s where a major part of the issue is. The more TH levels there are above a certain TH the easier that TH gets.
    TH10 now is in the same spot where TH7 was when TH10 was the biggest shark in the pond.

Just because base designs need adapting for the new flavor of the month doesn’t automatically mean it’s time to nerf a certain strategy.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    How does it becomes overpowered when you can't guarantee a 3star
    Pekkabobat,Miners,hogs, bowitch are still more powerful at th10
    Even goblins knife can 2star a th10 in war

Zap made dragon attacks more easy at TH10. If I change the base to deal with mass dragon, I expose the base for GiBoWitch attacks.

I’m not asking for balancing, because you probably can have a base to have good performance to each attack, but not for both. And, you don’t have to stay at TH10 forever.
    Last edited by Terminator1986; July 14th, 2020 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Typos

I think it’s great. TH10 really shouldn’t be all that competitive of a level anymore; we’re up to TH13 now and I’d imagine TH14 is in the wings. Good base design can counter the tactic of removing 3 ADs and running Dragons, preventing the 3-star. Using so many Lightning Spells with such limited space for spells makes the rest of the attack a bit more precarious; enough for a well designed layout to stop the 3-star.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I think it’s great. TH10 really shouldn’t be all that competitive of a level anymore; we’re up to TH13 now and I’d imagine TH14 is in the wings. Good base design can counter the tactic of removing 3 ADs and running Dragons, preventing the 3-star. Using so many Lightning Spells with such limited space for spells makes the rest of the attack a bit more precarious; enough for a well designed layout to stop the 3-star.
    All levels should be competitive. That's what makes a person to invest his/her time in the game.