Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Book of Everything

Book of Everything

In end of silver pass rewards we get book of heores but why only that, we should get BoE instead of BoH so that those whose heroes are maxed or those who are in more need to finish upgrade of a particular troop, spell or building can utilise that book. This way those also who prefer heore upgrades can still utilise it on heores.

Because a BoH is a Silver Pass reward and you're not getting a BoE for free every month.

Level 18
    - 15,990/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

BoE is the holy grail of all the magic items (in my opinion), you can instantly finish what ever you want as long as you have the resource requirements and 1 free worker, I also like it being rare, and not everybody doesn't need the BoH, I'm actually happy it's BoH as I needed to insta-upgrade my queen.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    BoE is the holy grail of all the magic items (in my opinion), you can instantly finish what ever you want as long as you have the resource requirements and 1 free worker, I also like it being rare, and not everybody doesn't need the BoH, I'm actually happy it's BoH as I needed to insta-upgrade my queen.
    If you see closely heroes only takes 7 days as compared to 16 days of other buildings and troops, so some are more interested in other books than BoH, thats why i asked for BoE.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    If you see closely heroes only takes 7 days as compared to 16 days of other buildings and troops, so some are more interested in other books than BoH, thats why i asked for BoE.
    Having a Defensive building down for 18 days is less problematic than having a hero down for 8 days.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Having a Defensive building down for 18 days is less problematic than having a hero down for 8 days.
    Wars can still be done without heroes, eg. Fwa or a strong squad in which your attacks doesn't matter.
    Also troops and spell upgrades along with some main def like ss or eagle and camp upgrade is enough to utilise that BoE.

Wars can still be done without heroes, eg. Fwa or a strong squad in which your attacks doesn't matter.
    Also troops and spell upgrades along with some main def like ss or eagle and camp upgrade is enough to utilise that BoE.
    You can already get those from gold pass. BoE isn't needed when BoF, BoS or BoB can easily be available in goldpass

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    You can already get those from gold pass. BoE isn't needed when BoF, BoS or BoB can easily be available in goldpass
    Well the request was for silver pass if you remember.

Well the request was for silver pass if you remember.
    The book of everything is offered maybe once or twice a year on special occasions. It is supposed to be rare. Pretty sure Darian said that a time or two. I seriously doubt they would swap the hero book for it on the silver pass. The value isnt even close to equivalent.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The book of everything is offered maybe once or twice a year on special occasions. It is supposed to be rare. Pretty sure Darian said that a time or two. I seriously doubt they would swap the hero book for it on the silver pass. The value isnt even close to equivalent.
    Fully agreed with you.

For the OP:
    Having BoE at silver pass will just degrade the value . When you have the BoE just makes you finish anything in no time whereas BoH just serves for hero upgrade timer. I remember a similar thread where BoE and it's availability was discussed .

So having BoE in the realm may make you feel that you are able to finish up off anything in a zippy and that isn't possible for BoH.