Thread: Level 7/8 clan looking for members/potential merge!!

Fresh Spawn

Smile Level 7/8 clan looking for members/potential merge!!

Hi Everyone,

Clan name is Team209 #2PLQJJC9P. We are currently level 7, but about half way to level 8. Looking for loyal members or a clan that wants to merge. We currently have a handful of spots open but can clear up to 20/25 spots by removing inactives. We do wars pretty frequently and are very active in clan league and clan games. Everyone starts off as an elder and can move up by participating/donating. Pretty laid back clan, anyone who wants to be in war can be in war, doesnt matter your TH.

If you are interested in merging, we can definitely bring on some members as co-leaders.

Either way take a look and let me know if you are interested.
    Last edited by pumma; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pumma View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Clan name is Team209 #2PLQJJC9P. We are currently level 7, but about half way to level 8. Looking for loyal members or a clan that wants to merge. We currently have a handful of spots open but can clear up to 20/25 spots by removing inactives. We do wars pretty frequently and are very active in clan league and clan games. Everyone starts off as an elder and can move up by participating/donating.

If you are interested in merging, we can definitely bring on some members as co-leaders.

Either way take a look and let me know if you are interested.
    Hi pumma - wanna merge with a bigger, stronger team? We are listening! DarthSmasher.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey Brunswick, are you looking to merge into our clan or us into yours? I don't think we are looking to move out of our clan.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey you should check out our clan https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=GPVQYJ28

I'm Guardian, the leader.

Join our discord if you would like to talk merge: https://discord.gg/RNcKn2g

Fresh Spawn
    bump bump bump!