Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changes in the Valley

Centennial Club

Changes in the Valley

Hay Day has changed the rewards we get so its very hard to achieve the bigger prizes at the end. I played every day and to earn the extra spins the tasks were so low point it was terrible.

Anyone else notice this.

Also, with all the buildings in the Valley why do we go only to the Fish Shop and the Diner for the daily task rewards.

Not enjoying playing it anymore as its just designed for players to spend diamonds.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JustusSprings View Post
    Hay Day has changed the rewards we get so its very hard to achieve the bigger prizes at the end. I played every day and to earn the extra spins the tasks were so low point it was terrible.

Anyone else notice this.

Also, with all the buildings in the Valley why do we go only to the Fish Shop and the Diner for the daily task rewards.

Not enjoying playing it anymore as its just designed for players to spend diamonds.
    Because this is a chicken valley we don't earn additional tokens for collecting animals and taking them to the sanctuary, which has an effect on the number of tokens we are accumulating. Personally, I like that the valleys are a little different each time, as that means developing different strategies.

As always with Hay Day you can choose how much you wish to be involved with an area of the game, and whether or not you wish to spend diamonds.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Anyone else notice this.

I noticed this in tbe last chicken valley as well as this one token vslues are a lot lower i used to be able collect tbe 30 gems and at least 4 or 5 itiems now its just the gems i can get in the chicken valley but if i am being honest i consider getting tbe gems as my key objective and anything else is just a nice added bonus
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Anyone else notice this.

Didn't notice. I only go for the 40 diamonds and any permits they offer. I spent zero diamonds, never attempted to get a 550 sun bonus and did just fine. Got all the permits plus several other prizes and the 40 diamonds and spent very little time in the valley.