Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is that true ? If yes then why and how ?

Trainee

Question Is that true ? If yes then why and how ?

Hey Forum Mates,

I am back with another question :-

Does changing the game language to Francais (French) gives you more loot and easy bases to attack ?

I saw many videos on youtube claiming that on changing the language to Francais, you get's more loot and easy bases to attack.

I've also tried this in the past few days. I got decent loot and much easier bases to attack also.

Can anyone tell me the reason ???

Quote Originally Posted by 7269 View Post
    Hey Forum Mates,

Does changing the game language to Francais (French) gives you more loot and easy bases to attack ?

I saw many videos on youtube claiming that on changing the language to Francais, you get's more loot and easy bases to attack.

I've also tried this in the past few days. I got decent loot and much easier bases to attack also.

No no no no.Changing language does nothing it's just a myth.Its not how the game works.

Hi

Reason is coincidence. Or synchronicity.

No it’s not true.

... that's just one of the loooooonggggg standing myths that somehow keep on coming back ... nope, nope, nope - language is of no influence

I remember the very same exact claim years ago, but then it was the Norsk Server. Some people swore by it back then. Just like some swore back then, and still do now, with the Clash "loot finder" site. My own "scientific" observation (as valid as any others) has to do with a complex algorithm taking into account color of clothes worn at time, local time of day, and location. For max results, Clash au naturale in a public place at high noon on a Sunday. Trust me, try it.
    Last edited by rowman; July 13th, 2020 at 04:50 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I remember the very same exact claim years ago, but then it was the Norsk Server. Some people swore by it back then. Just like some swore back then, and still do now, with the Clash "loot finder" site. My own "scientific" observation (as valid as any others) has to do with a complex algorithm taking into account color of clothes worn at time, local time of day, and location. For max results, Clash au naturale in a public place at high noon on a Sunday. Trust me, try it.
    Ahh! Where was this post yesterday!

Forum Veteran
    OP - check out confirmation bias

If I told you that another region had poor loot and the first few ‘nexts’ were bad you would also believe that to be true.

Hey Forum Mates,

I know this happens, so i agree👍
    Changing language actually gives more trophies if you are pushing(in titans) and more loot if you are farming(in lower leauges). I had enough experience of this that i am forced to believe this.

Hey Forum Mates,

I read that too in the book titled "Myths of coc"

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I know this happens, so i agree
    Changing language actually gives more trophies if you are pushing(in titans) and more loot if you are farming(in lower leauges). I had enough experience of this that i am forced to believe this.
    I have a rock that keeps tigers away. It works great, just look around, there are absolutely no tigers around here.

I'd like to sell you this rock. $1000 USD to ensure safety from tigers. I can provide proof I have never been a victim of a tiger attack since I acquired this rock.

Will you buy it? DM me for PayPal/Venmo.

Same logic.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images