Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily limit on Purchasing Expansion Tools

Daily limit on Purchasing Expansion Tools

Hey, when was this introduced. I just lost alot of money because I'm being told I the buyer hit 80 expansion item purchases for the day. Not fair to me the seller and the buyer. I have now lost alot of money since I was selling to them at a discounted rate. Really unfair - limits on purchases - what's next tell me how much I can sell in 1 day!
    Last edited by Cameocrush; July 13th, 2020 at 12:45 PM.

Supposedly it was introduced to fight the stealing bots, but who knows. Is with us for a while now. Not a big deal. More of a nuisance. The "money" you talk about is just hay day coins, i hope.
    Their show - their rules!
    Leisure Suit Larry would say: shape up, or slip out!
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 13th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

Op its been around a fair while now and theres even a sticky at tbe top of this page explaining also take some time to familarise yourself with all farm options then you would of seen this little helpful count click on your xp star then you will see a screen showing three buttons with icons the first is a star the 2nd a mail/note and the 3rd is a cog click the 2nd one then scroll and you will see daily limit and underneath it how many you have bought just keep a eye on this count and you wobt lose anything ever again
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

This is the thread that is stickied that Mrlk mentions.

Also, when trading or when helping out a friend they are responsible for being sure that they are able to take the amount of EMs that you want to give them as well as the barn space to store them.

Whatever is in your RSS is up for grabs to anyone that happens to wander by and decides to shop.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameocrush View Post
    Hey, when was this introduced. I just lost alot of money because I'm being told I the buyer hit 80 expansion item purchases for the day. Not fair to me the seller and the buyer. I have now lost alot of money since I was selling to them at a discounted rate. Really unfair - limits on purchases - what's next tell me how much I can sell in 1 day!
    First of all, welcome Cameocrush to the HD subforum. The October 2019 update was game changing for me not only for the daily 80 limit but the ability to donate expansion items to neighbors. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

And yes, I'm still excited nine months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Community Requested Features / Improvements:
    • Land Expansion, Town buildings and Barn & Silo Upgrade materials can now be traded within neighborhood trading (limited amounts)

...Also, in order to better balance trading and to slow down bot activity, we have added a daily buying limit in the Roadside shop. This limit is only valid for expansion and upgrade materials, and it won’t affect your other items.
    Once you have reached your daily buying limit of expansion and upgrade materials you will get a message from the game. Wait for 24 hours and you will be able to buy more materials in the Roadside shop.

Cheers,

Nick
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 14th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.
    Supercell’s CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

This is the thread that is stickied that Mrlk mentions.

Also, when trading or when helping out a friend they are responsible for being sure that they are able to take the amount of EMs that you want to give them as well as the barn space to store them.

Whatever is in your RSS is up for grabs to anyone that happens to wander by and decides to shop.
    thankyou for doing that momscar i have no clue how to copy links
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    thankyou for doing that momscar i have no clue how to copy links
    What device do you use to go on forums? PC or mobile?
    Last edited by ilovehayday; July 14th, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    What device do you use to go on forums? PC or mobile?
    I am using a mini ipad truth be told most of the things people manage to post on the forums leaves me scratching my head as to how they did it sad but true