Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Subscription

Season Subscription

Season subscription for real money per month.

But lower cost. 1$/month.

Every month there will be certain tasks that will unlock after certain time.

Like,- Lose 500 trophies, Donate receive 10000 troops. Etc etc.

A lot can be done by monthly subscription. I just tried to give a hints.

Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    Season subscription for real money per month.

But lower cost. 1$/month.

Every month there will be certain tasks that will unlock after certain time.

Like,- Lose 500 trophies, Donate receive 10000 troops. Etc etc.

A lot can be done by monthly subscription. I just tried to give a hints.
    A cheaper gold pass?

Can you supply more details ? Looks like Darpan704 is right . Somekinda legit way to reduce cost of gold pass .
    Last edited by drekdx; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:04 AM.

U can tell it gold pass lite. If u force fully try to relate this to gold pass..

But, this subscription provides different dewards.
    Such as double xp, total donation refund, or war donation total refund, or free war donation. That will help the clan leaders.

Various way to do it... Like every month one new flag... One obstacle.

U can tell it gold pass lite. If u force fully try to relate this to gold pass..

Such as double xp, total donation refund, or war donation total refund, or free war donation. That will help the clan leaders.

Gold pass is a monthly/seasonal subscription. Connecting this to gold pass isn't a forced connection but a straightforward one. Not sure about others but I haven't found a clan in my 4-5 year game-span that a leader complained for donation refund or cost of donation, only time has been the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Gold pass is a monthly/seasonal subscription. Connecting this to gold pass isn't a forced connection but a straightforward one. Not sure about others but I haven't found a clan in my 4-5 year game-span that a leader complained for donation refund or cost of donation, only time has been the issue.
    Yes, time issue. Gold pass is seasonal. But they did not introduce it like subs as other games.

Additional subs for month or year will bring extra revenue to improve the game in future.

Yes, time issue. Gold pass is seasonal. But they did not introduce it like subs as other games.

Additional subs for month or year will bring extra revenue to improve the game in future.
    How is gold pass not like subs in other games and this is? I can't find it remotely different than being cheaper than gold pass and rewards which I don't think if anyone would consider it for.

This is the second thread you have brought up giving extra XP. You are aware that XP does nothing after unlocking decorations? Doubling it makes that even more useless.

No body donates for the refund, they donate to help clan mates. NO I don't think you should get 100% refund.

Here, players donate resource to make it higher level.

Suppose :-

1M Gold/Elixir to Level 1
    10M Gold/Elixir to Level 2

Benefit:-

Level 1:- Storage capacity increased by 5%
    Level 2:- training time decreased by 5%
    Level 3:- 100% attacks gives more 10% bonus.
    Level 10:- donates gets double xp. Like donate a gaint to get 10xp.

Allaince will help the community to grow more effectively.

Player capacity
    Level 1 :- 100
    Level 2:- 150
    Level 3:- 200.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:47 AM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Silver pass is gold pass lite.

Can you think of any possible reason why Supercell might add another monthly pass, when they already have the gold/silver pass?

I can't.

I'm not too sure why you would want this. We have gold pass, the subscription, and silver pass, the gold pass lite. Of course, you can choose to opt-out of gold pass at any time between months (just like a subscription). It just sounds like you want a different set of rewards.

But your exemplar rewards aren't really important. Xp doesn't do anything, and the general consensus is that the only problem with donations is time (which can be solved by the one-gem donation in gold pass.