Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Auto Upgrade

Trainee

Auto Upgrade

Hi guys,
    I saw some videos that in clash of clans they have a auto upgrade system for inactive account, I wanna to ask can we see the currently upgrading buildings by visiting the base like we can normally.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR9816 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I saw some videos that in clash of clans they have a auto upgrade system for inactive account, I wanna to ask can we see the currently upgrading buildings by visiting the base like we can normally.
    My understanding of this system is that an account must have been inactive for at least 90 days; it can only occur once in 12 months; it uses loot which would only have been gained by collectors etc; the upgrades instantly occur when you log in.

If my understanding is correct then you won’t see buildings upgrading as they are never set to build.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR9816 View Post
    Hi guys,
    No, because there are no currently upgrading buildings.

It happens when you log in, having not done so for at least 90 days (and can only happen once per 12 months for any account), and while it would appear at that time that the buildings have been upgrading while you were off, that is not what has actually happened.