Results 1 to 7 of 7

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Its an idea about staue

  1. #1

    Its an idea about staue

    This idea came to me that its about the pekka statue which is currently a decoration can be made in way that could be upgraded to a defense troop.At the time when a player beats a village for 95 %,the pekka statue activates as a last hope to a laboratory max pekka who may stop the player from getting the 3rd and final star.This could be applicable mainly on war bae where stars are valued.Please don't mind if you see this as just a stupid idea.Expecting a reply ,positive or negative,ready to accept.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerTon007 View Post
    This idea came to me that its about the pekka statue which is currently a decoration can be made in way that could be upgraded to a defense troop.At the time when a player beats a village for 95 %,the pekka statue activates as a last hope to a laboratory max pekka who may stop the player from getting the 3rd and final star.This could be applicable mainly on war bae where stars are valued.Please don't mind if you see this as just a stupid idea.Expecting a reply ,positive or negative,ready to accept.
    Statues are for decoration purposes let them stay that way

  3. #3
    Pro Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerTon007 View Post
    This idea came to me that its about the pekka statue which is currently a decoration can be made in way that could be upgraded to a defense troop.At the time when a player beats a village for 95 %,the pekka statue activates as a last hope to a laboratory max pekka who may stop the player from getting the 3rd and final star.This could be applicable mainly on war bae where stars are valued.Please don't mind if you see this as just a stupid idea.Expecting a reply ,positive or negative,ready to accept.
    That would make things go dufficult unnecessarily. Sometimes we see that only 1 surviving archer secures the 100% which is a great relief for the player. But a pekka outta nowhere would just ruin the taste of these type of attacks.

    A big NO from my side.

  4. #4
    Pro Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dk27 View Post
    Statues are for decoration purposes let them stay that way
    Agreed with you . Dk27 is right. Decorations aren't meant to be offensive . They are just for show. They aren't supposed to serve any purpose other than just showing up their face .

    And I have seen many players who don't like the decorations. So it would be somekinda forcing someone to buy it only to serve the critical defensive moments. Besides SC have to make it a compulsory building to be constructed, which I hope isn't expected by most of the clashers.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Agreed with you . Dk27 is right. Decorations aren't meant to be offensive . They are just for show. They aren't supposed to serve any purpose other than just showing up their face .

    And I have seen many players who don't like the decorations. So it would be somekinda forcing someone to buy it only to serve the critical defensive moments. Besides SC have to make it a compulsory building to be constructed, which I hope isn't expected by most of the clashers.
    Grand warden on defence: Allow me to introduce myself :-)

  6. #6
    Pro Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Grand warden on defence: Allow me to introduce myself :-)
    That's a hero basically but stands like statue when it's time to defend . But it didn't originate from any kinda decorations .

    The main thing is it is a hero and how it defends is not the question. Rather we should be judging on the basis of their genres .

    And yes , I forgot something . Warden is a thing that is compulsory to construct when you hit TH 11 . And pekka statue is just a random statue which wasn't supposed to have powers never. If it were given power , it would no longer be a decoration.
    Last edited by drekdx; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:40 AM.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Grand warden on defence: Allow me to introduce myself :-)
    That has nothing whatsoever to do with this subject.

    The warden is a hero when you attack, a defensive building when defending. It is never a statue, or any other form of decoration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •