Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who all wants this in th14

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    This is my pure imagination and i would be happy if that happens. I think lower th peeps may disagree after reading this but i want them to take it lightly

DEFENCES : defence should be too strong such that even max th13 army should struggle to get 1 star and other lower armies could just get 0 stars with low destruction. This could be done by making current max level defences damage and hp double or even triple in next levels Or simply introducing a brand new very strong defence.

ARMY : There should be a new troop whose spamming can easily crush even max th13 and below, though skills are required to tackle th14 as defence above mentioned is too strong. Eg: electro when becomes available at th11 can crush any th below th11 easily, similarly that new troop shoud be able to crush any th13 and below easily.
    Other troops hp and damage should be double or triple in next levels to balance def as def is too strong of th14.

SPELL : There should be a new spell not dark spell but a spell in spell factory having space of 4 or 5 but should have a huge impact on attacks. In other words that spell should be too op.

I hope you all will enjoy if that happens.
    This will increase rushers… which i hate too much

So not at all

I hope you all will enjoy if that happens and it will motivate lower th's to reach th14 and enjoy there
    I doubt that's going to happen..I'm sure it would be too intimidating for lower TH climbing that much of the TH level...especially if SC gone crazy and releasing TH14 at the end of this year.

Just for reference many of TH10-11 players I know giving up reaching TH13 and there are many dead TH10-12 out there.

Unless if the TH10-11 player is a really serious player that plays and farm almost everyday but it is a rare kind of players.

Centennial Club
    The change from TH12–> 13 is perfect imo, a game changing hero added to your arsenal but TH12 can still hit TH13. I think 12–>13 is a good template for future town halls.

Can you all tell why no ? Or you all are lower th peeps :/
    Maxed base here and my answer is a big NO!

So you want it so that maxed bases easily and mindlessly crush lower levels. Honestly, if you are a max 13 today, and cannot stomp all over a 12 or lower today, then the problem is clearly you. Then you want maxed bases to be able to defend against each other, with very few wins. Really???? Reminds me of a bunch of 8th grade bullies. To cowardly to face each other, so they pick on the 4th graders so they can feel powerful.

So you were wrong in your speculation, I am not a "lower th peep". Now here is my own speculation, you are not in Legends.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:43 AM.

Cant see why I would enjoy it. Sounds like a return to the old days when wars were decided by the number of th11s. If you had 1 more, you won. Period. My mini is th11. I often use it to snipe in cwl as at least half the wars there are no th11s. So I hit 13s to allow the 13s to dip. Basically, your idea would make anything below a 14 a huge liability instead of a flexible asset when used properly. My main is a few weeks from being maxed 13 btw. It's in legends and my clan is in m3 for cwl. Dont think that counts as low level.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Let’s not destroy the game with the next town hall level.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Can you all tell why no ? Or you all are lower th peeps :/
    Because any of them would destroy the game. Any one would be more than enough to seriously discourage lower TH players.

It just isn't the way Clash is designed or intended to work.

No from me. Why would you want this? Completely unbalanced. Would destroy "hitting up for 2" in war.

This is my pure imagination and i would be happy if that happens. I think lower th peeps may disagree after reading this but i want them to take it lightly

DEFENCES : defence should be too strong such that even max th13 army should struggle to get 1 star and other lower armies could just get 0 stars with low destruction. This could be done by making current max level defences damage and hp double or even triple in next levels Or simply introducing a brand new very strong defence.

ARMY : There should be a new troop whose spamming can easily crush even max th13 and below, though skills are required to tackle th14 as defence above mentioned is too strong. Eg: electro when becomes available at th11 can crush any th below th11 easily, similarly that new troop shoud be able to crush any th13 and below easily.
    Other troops hp and damage should be double or triple in next levels to balance def as def is too strong of th14.

SPELL : There should be a new spell not dark spell but a spell in spell factory having space of 4 or 5 but should have a huge impact on attacks. In other words that spell should be too op.

I hope you all will enjoy if that happens.

ABSOLUTELY a big no from me. Not only will this kill Clan Wars as many mentioned, but also it'll basically make the game more pay to win! Hear me out, some people at every update goes and gems everything to max. If your idea is implemented, it'll be HARD for anyone to grind up in trophies. And oh boy I haven't even started on LL! You should know by now that for every new th that comes out, the old highest th starts to naturally fall from LL. TH11s are seeing this as those that push to LL realize that they'll be crushed. Even th12s have a hard time staying up there. Your idea will just make it IMPOSSIBLE for ANY th except th14 to even TRY to survive in LL! This game will go drowning with your idea.