Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby event rewards

Derby event rewards

Hi,

I have noticed that I have not gained any booster card when I select to get the card instead of 3 pieces of cheese after the event finished.

It is not showing on my list either.

My point is: I should be allowed to receive the booster card even my storage is full...or to provide a warning message to remind me.

Could you please allow me to obtain the card or reverse my selection instead.

I am very frustrating because I have lost one of my reward so far.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo121 View Post
    Hi,

I have noticed that I have not gained any booster card when I select to get the card instead of 3 pieces of cheese after the event finished.

It is not showing on my list either.

My point is: I should be allowed to receive the booster card even my storage is full...or to provide a warning message to remind me.

Could you please allow me to obtain the card or reverse my selection instead.

I am very frustrating because I have lost one of my reward so far.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
    I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by offering advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Hi, thanks for your reply. Is it possible to send me a link or other way in order for me to reach them on.

I did try to select help and support then sent a request form. However, they always say to go on the help and support.

For me....it is a pain to local a relevant team to help me with the issues.

Can you show me how I can get through to them....