Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just started a new clan :-)

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Somehow recruited 47 members. Hoping that atleast half of them will remain in the clan when I wake up tomorrow (90% of them are Townhall 3s who don't even know what a clan war is :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Things don’t go your way...just throw a temper tantrum. (I know some ‘adults’ that do it too)
    Yes, it’s not an exclusive trait to yoofdom

Good luck with your new venture Nexus, that’s good going, fingers crossed they stay for you and you end up with some fun, loyal members lol I recruited a TH3 once, turned out he had a max TH12 and TH10 and led his own L21 clan ... has been with me ever since and ended up being a fab mentor and supporter of my clan. Maybe you have some hidden gems among those TH3s
    Last edited by Amazon Unicorn; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:13 PM.

“Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine.” The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! I’m no longer faceless *grins*!

LOL asking for Co is an insta-boot if I see it. Using bro every other word will do it quickly too.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:23 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    The only members who join are the ones who want co. I quit. Handed over the clan to someone else. Couldn't go offline for even 5 minutes a day, as I was the only donator and the only person active on the chat. Has to have at least 10 high-level serious active founders, to even try to successfully establish and run a clan. Being a member of someone else's level 15 clan feels much better and much less exhausting :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:05 AM.

Millennial Club
    Really feel for you at the moment. It’s definitely Quality over Quantity but being Brand New you almost have to take whatever is on offer within reason

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Somehow recruited 47 members. Hoping that atleast half of them will remain in the clan when I wake up tomorrow (90% of them are Townhall 3s who don't even know what a clan war is :-) )

The only members who join are the ones who want co. I quit. Handed over the clan to someone else. Couldn't go offline for even 5 minutes a day, as I was the only donator and the only person active on the chat. Has to have at least 10 high-level serious active founders, to even try to successfully establish and run a clan. Being a member of someone else's level 15 clan feels much better and much less exhausting :-)
    This has been true for as long as I've been playing. Starting a clan is a lot of work and really better done by yourself until you get the clan leveled up a bit.
    TMBG Discord server:

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    This has been true for as long as I've been playing. Starting a clan is a lot of work and really better done by yourself until you get the clan leveled up a bit.
    Levels does not matter, I will share my example,

I was exhausted and left my own lvl 16, master 2 clan. The problem was that all my friends left the coc and when i recruit members most of them were noobs who don't even know how to attack. I needed skilled players and th13 for cwl but failed to get any. I had war log at its peak only 4 loses(red) rest all wins(green) in 10vs10. I don't want to ruin my war log because of these noobs which i get. Though i played wars alone with my 10 ids and mentained the streak but found difficulty in cwl as i needed more th13. Whole responsibilty of Clan games and completing dontions was at my head. At last i found even bigger lvl 25, active , master 1 clan and left my own clan.

Its my Sad story when i tell this to my game friends who are leaders of small clans and war log filled with loses. (level 11-15)

It is definitely less stressful, you can actually play the game and enjoy it. It's also amazing how many players are more concerned about their "status" than they are about learning how to attack better or different attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Levels does not matter, I will share my example,

I was exhausted and left my own lvl 16, master 2 clan. The problem was that all my friends left the coc and when i recruit members most of them were noobs who don't even know how to attack. I needed skilled players and th13 for cwl but failed to get any. I had war log at its peak only 4 loses(red) rest all wins(green) in 10vs10. I don't want to ruin my war log because of these noobs which i get. Though i played wars alone with my 10 ids and mentained the streak but found difficulty in cwl as i needed more th13. Whole responsibilty of Clan games and completing dontions was at my head. At last i found even bigger lvl 25, active , master 1 clan and left my own clan.

Its my Sad story when i tell this to my game friends who are leaders of small clans and war log filled with loses. (level 11-15)
    Just because you were unable to revive your clan doesn't mean it is equally as difficult to revive a level 16 clan as it is to start a level 1 clan. It's difficult either way, but doing it from 1 is much more daunting.
    TMBG Discord server: