Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just started a new clan :-)

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar

Just started a new clan :-)

Just started a new clan, and this happened :-)
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/4cMpyPN

P.S: Not naming and shaming. I recreated the conversation with two of my own accounts(both RS7 and DW is mine) :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 AM.

Centennial Club
    Lol. Stuff like that always happens with new clans. Good luck creating one. By the way I normally reserve co for members who have been incredibly useful and loyal but up to you :P

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Just started a new clan, and this happened :-)
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/4cMpyPN

P.S: Not naming and shaming. I recreated the conversation with two of my own accounts(both RS7 and DW is mine) :-)
    My level 14 ..12 ..and 11 clan need members
    Can u help me

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh92090 View Post
    My level 14 ..12 ..and 11 clan need members
    Can u help me
    Sorry. I am a bit busy. I am running a clan, helping another clan to recruit, and have accounts in about 10 more clans :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:21 AM.

Centennial Club
    I am surprised that you are surprised this happens. You are not a ‘fresh spawn’. Did you play clash when global chat existed? If yes, did you ever pass time watching the global chat while waiting for a timer? I have seen this general conversation take place hundreds of times during global recruiting (either in global or the clan chat).

Just like real life lies* are used to get what you want at the moment

*half-truths, stretching truth-call it what you want.
    Last edited by JD4U; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    I am surprised that you are surprised this happens. You are not a ‘fresh spawn’. Did you play clash when global chat existed? If yes, did you ever pass time watching the global chat while waiting for a timer? I have seen this general conversation take place hundreds of times during global recruiting (either in global or the clan chat).

Just like real life lies* are used to get what you want at the moment

*half-truths, stretching truth-call it what you want.
    I played clash from 2014-2016, when Global existed. Tbh, I don't remember how it was like.
    After that, I started playing again in December 2019, but Global was already removed then. Also, this guy was much more convincing. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I edited out a lot from the conversation(I almost gave him co leadership) :-)

Got to be honest op thats a pretty normal daily occourance in this game i am a solo player myself and was doing the donate troops season challange and pretty much every open clan i joined had people begging for co to me the second someone asks for free co a big warning alarm goes off i have over the years created several clans which are still going strong without me in them and never once did i give out free co i gave lots of free kicks thou lol
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Millennial Club
    Can be all too familiar I’m afraid

Lol, it’s fun and games isn’t it. I had a convo with a guy about his account joining my clan (he was leaving a high level clan where he was CO because it had turned toxic, allegedly). He asked for CO and I said sorry but no, that I would never hand that out to anyone other than the guy who already has it. We’re an adult clan, and as the conversation progressed I began to suspect that he wasn’t an adult but he was polite, respectful so I thought I’d give him a whirl. He said he wanted to join, shoots me friend request from two Discord accounts and says he’ll join the next day. He was advertising a max TH10 base and being a veteran war attacker. I then see him touting his wares and posting new clan requests again and think hmmmm, he’s messing about. Check the link to the base he sent L25 Queen, 25 King and 93 war stars. So I thought, save yourself some aggro, send him a quick message to say that I didn’t think we were the place for him but wished him well ... so all perfectly pleasant

Replies back saying “whatever you think sweetheart” then sends me multiple abusive messages, telling me I’m a f***ing bi**h and to change my pfp because no-one wants to see my ugly fat sh***y face and he doesn’t want to be in my sh***y clan anyway. More obscenities follow ... I think “narrow escape”, block him and move on Lord only knows what level of “toxicity” the clan he was in had reached for HIM to be uncomfortable with it
    Last edited by Amazon Unicorn; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:05 PM.

“Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine.” The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! I’m no longer faceless *grins*!

Centennial Club
    Things don’t go your way...just throw a temper tantrum. (I know some ‘adults’ that do it too)