Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 70, looking for a active neighborhood 🗣💕

Red face Level 70, looking for a active neighborhood 🗣💕

Hey everyone, I quit hayday for about 2 years but now im back! I miss palying! I used to be in a very good neighborhood before but it fell apart. Im looking for a competitive and very active hood. I LOVE helping with goods, tools, etc as long as I get the same amount of help back, so i dont wanna join a greedy neighborhood. I do 9 tasks 400, I can absolutely do a 10th if I see our hood needs it, but I don't want it to be mandatory. I just want an active hood, the one im in right now people are never on or they never talk and im the only one helping while they just ask for stuff 😞 Thank You! Hope one of you can accept my tiny farm ☺️💕 My tag is #89LCV9VJ2 if you wanna take a look at my farm 💕

We have a fairly new neighborhood. Right now we only Two members that we are very competitive and helpful. We won first place each derby with the exception of one which we got second place. We would love for you to join! #P8CYLJGPP

Trainee
    Hi Wvzted. We are a new hood that detached ourselves from a former hood a couple of weeks back. Our focus is entirely on teamwork so we are very helpful and chatty. However, we are also determined to do well in all Derbies so you might find we are a little overly competitive for your liking. At present we are still working our way up to the Champions League so if you want to take a look our hood name is Derby Teamworks which has a ginger cat logo on light blue heart.

Come join us. Small hood trying to grow a little. Fun people. We play the derby and help each other out.

Come join us! Fun group, 320/400 task value.
    Search for this:
    Tag: #9R08UUQY

I have a great neighborhood! Very friendly, helpful, chatty, derby focused. Champions league looking for good dedicated players would love to have you on board! The name is Family Farm tag #LQGVV2Q8

Hi Wvzted! Have you found your new good yet? Are you located on the US? Time zones can create hassles when playing.

Hi! We have a growing USA only NH. We’re fun folks. Active and friendly. 320 derby standard rules. We also use Discord. Consider us if you’re USA and over 21. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed
    Kevin - Backroad Country Friends

We have room!

Quote Originally Posted by Wvzted View Post
    Hey everyone, I quit hayday for about 2 years but now im back! I miss palying! I used to be in a very good neighborhood before but it fell apart. Im looking for a competitive and very active hood. I LOVE helping with goods, tools, etc as long as I get the same amount of help back, so i dont wanna join a greedy neighborhood. I do 9 tasks 400, I can absolutely do a 10th if I see our hood needs it, but I don't want it to be mandatory. I just want an active hood, the one im in right now people are never on or they never talk and im the only one helping while they just ask for stuff 😞 Thank You! Hope one of you can accept my tiny farm ☺️💕 My tag is #89LCV9VJ2 if you wanna take a look at my farm 💕
    We have 9 players in our hood. It isnt mandatory to opt into derby, but if opted in we require finishing all 9 tasks at 310+. 10task is optional. What we are looking for is a neighbour who is active, helpful, polite & friendly. Liking to chat is nice too. Level 66 required.
    Hood: PLC282CV
    My farm: 822G2L29

Hi! I've just recently created a new neighbourhood because of this very you mention.

If you want to check it out I'd love to have you join. I copied and pasted the bit below. Not sure why its glitched to only be bold... sorry about that.

Neighbourhood name:Neverland
    Tag:#YGVUV8JV
    Neighbourhood icon:Green 'flower shaped' circle with a turquoise pirate ship steering wheel (helm).
    Language: English
    Minimum level: 45

A place where all the misfit / random farmers can come together to trade, help out, participate in the derby, and most importantly have fun!

Trading rules: If you request items through the neighbourhood please be considerate and help others out too. If you are seen to not be helping others and only requesting items consistently you will be kicked out.

Derby rules: If you can participate in the derby it would be fantastic! Tasks are 320 (all tasks below this number will be filtered out). We ask that if its a big derby event that everyone joins. Regular derby's please opt out if you cannot participate.

If you can't find the neighbourhood name just add me as a friend and I'll accept. I do randomly put things in my shop without ads to give my friends / neighbourhood partners a chance to purchase first.
    GC: Courtzybear

Hi, we just started a new neighborhood and currently have two very active members, levels 59 and 63. Were hoping to build a team thats competitive in the derby and would love to have you join us. Were currently in first place in our first derby and plan to keep moving up. (We were in a Champion League neighborhood prior to this). Were very helpful to our fellow neighbors and both play several times per day.
    Heres our neighborhood info:
    Name: Marigolds
    Tag: #YU82GQCC
    Emblem: Blue fish on a white background
    Minimum level: 45
    Please consider joining us! 😊