Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Idea for Clash of Clans: People won't be able to leave clan for 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    You haven't thought of your idea will also become your own problem. If I don't like your clan I'll just sit for 24 hours and do something else outside in the real world, after then I will just leave without contributing to anything.
    It will be reduced, and still it is not a big problem because it will less players in 24hrs rather than uncountable people who join and leave in 5seconds.

I think it will improve people behaviour in clans.

Or if they leave to have a 24 hours cooldown before being able to join another one.

Quote Originally Posted by IronmanAjay View Post
    It will be reduced, and still it is not a big problem because it will less players in 24hrs rather than uncountable people who join and leave in 5seconds.
    I'm thinking in the perspective of a leader of a new clan. I also feel sad when people come and go (<xxx> joined and left the clan), especially if they seem to be a very active and a good player, but that's life man, just keep on looking for people, I don't like any one being locked down in my clan if they will just not do anything good.

I agree with you, but mostly it does not happens, because of regions unless you join it by invite or any other way.
    It happens more than you realize. My clan states that it is English speaking only and set as U.S. as clan location, and I still get quite a few people join that donít speak English. I have also been in other clans with my mini, and they have the same issue, and those clans are open for anyone to join.

What a horrible idea. As noted by others, clan leadership can mislead people into joining and entrap them. No, thank you.

An abusive clan structure is far worse than a hopper or two.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I'm thinking in the perspective of a leader of a new clan. I also feel sad when people come and go (<xxx> joined and left the clan), especially if they seem to be a very active and a good player, but that's life man, just keep on looking for people, I don't like any one being locked down in my clan if they will just not do anything good.
    I do not have anything to say on top of it. I would like to Thank you for your time and effort. Will you please look for my other suggestions also?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    It happens more than you realize. My clan states that it is English speaking only and set as U.S. as clan location, and I still get quite a few people join that don’t speak English. I have also been in other clans with my mini, and they have the same issue, and those clans are open for anyone to join.
    then, we can mark it as issue in this idea then.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    That doesn't solve the problem of sister clans/alliances. Your idea would make it impossible to jump back and forth between those clans.
    I was thinking the same thing. The clan I'm in is part of a family of clans.
    We sometimes have people from one of the other clans come over to our clan for troops/sieges, or a request is made by a clan on one of the discord servers for someone to cone over for siege donations, etc.

This idea would kill such a thing due to so many of the clans in our family are at constant war.
    And I won't even go into the nightmare cwl would be...good golly gosh gee willikers the number of missed attacks due to being "locked" in a clan for 24 hours would be astronomical.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    We are tired of watching people, coming and going back from our clans,

I have an idea for stopping it,

Players won't be able to leave a clan for atleast 24 hours after joining it.
    WHY:
    [1] So that they can experience the clan is donor or not, people are friendly or not. Please people generally come and leave in 5 seconds. which does not gives any insight.

This will not make a significant difference to those who decide almost immediately that the clan is not for them. It will just hold them against their will.

You would then get people swearing and posting all sorts of things just to get themselves kicked. Is that really preferable?

[2] It will prevent seekers, who join opponent clan for seeking purpose, before attacking them in Clan Wars or CWLs.
    I don't think most of those would be too bothered by it. They usually aren't in the war anyhow.

[3]
    [B]Right now it is hopeless for new clans which are seeking for new members.
    This would make it much worse. With people stuck for 24 hours, there will be far fewer people looking.

Overall, I see little if any benefit to this, with significant downsides.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    They will be kicked if they misbehave, it will give chance to people to see clan is good or not for them. Need of request and go will be reduced if we will have good clans.
    So, the only way they can leave is if they are kicked... Wouldn't that give them an incentive to act poorly and disrupt the clan as much as possible? Why would you want that?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme