Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Idea for Clash of Clans: People won't be able to leave clan for 24 hours

Lightbulb New Idea for Clash of Clans: People won't be able to leave clan for 24 hours

We are tired of watching people, coming and going back from our clans,

I have an idea for stopping it,

Players won't be able to leave a clan for atleast 24 hours after joining it.
    WHY:
    [1] So that they can experience the clan is donor or not, people are friendly or not. Please people generally come and leave in 5 seconds. which does not gives any insight.
    [2] It will prevent seekers, who join opponent clan for seeking purpose, before attacking them in Clan Wars or CWLs.
    [3]
    Right now it is hopeless for new clans which are seeking for new members.

Thankyou
    Last edited by IronmanAjay; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronmanAjay View Post

WHY: So that they can experience the clan is donor or not, people are friendly or not. Please people generally come and leave in 5 seconds. which does not gives any insight. Also it is hopeless for new clans which are seeking for new members.

They should not able to leave until clock turns to 24hrs.

Thankyou
    It will be harder to find a clan this way. What if you join a clan and it's not a clan you think it would be?
    Last edited by paulodee4s; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:30 AM.

So your claim then is that all clans are benevolent, Gardens of Edan, paradise on earth? So someone enters a clan, and they are immediately bullied, insulted. Or an adult walks into a kiddie clan. Or a child enters a foul mouthed adult clan? Can never happen in your eyes, all clan leaders are mature nurturing individuals?

Then what of those whom drop in to visit a sister clan? What of Req & Go clans?

The game is Clash of Clans, not Indentured Servitude. Clans are free to kick anyone at anytime, and people are free to leave anytime for any reason.

Forum Elder

WHY: So that they can experience the clan is donor or not, people are friendly or not. Please people generally come and leave in 5 seconds. which does not gives any insight. Also it is hopeless for new clans which are seeking for new members.

They should not able to leave until clock turns to 24hrs.

Thankyou
    This kills fequest and go clans as well as makes it imossible for clan members to go visit sister clans to donate. Forget splitting your clan into two for cwl, your uppers wont be able to visit and donate to the lowers in Another clan any longer.

While we are at it, imagine the wonderful experience to be had by the entire clan when someone invites a troll in by accident, you will be stuck with them for 24 hours. You may be looking for a clan and if it isnt a good fit, you are stuck for 24 hours.

All this because someone doesnt like folks coming and going in a clan that appears to have the door wide open. Sorry OP, horrid idea.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:30 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    So your claim then is that all clans are benevolent, Gardens of Edan, paradise on earth? So someone enters a clan, and they are immediately bullied, insulted. Or an adult walks into a kiddie clan. Or a child enters a foul mouthed adult clan? Can never happen in your eyes, all clan leaders are mature nurturing individuals?

The game is Clash of Clans, not Indentured Servitude. Clans are free to kick anyone at anytime, and people are free to leave anytime for any reason.
    I will add to this.. what if someone mistakenly enters let’s say an English speaking only clan, and they don’t speak English at all.. then they are stuck having no clue what’s going on. Yeah agree clan hoppers can get annoying at times.. that’s why I keep my clan on invite only 98% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

I agree with you, but it will be reduced if we apply this idea, because people will have good members in clan who will stay for a long period. It will reduce the need of request and go clans. People will be kicked if they misbehave.
    At the end, I appriciate your feedback. Its my suggestion not order for anyone.

They will be kicked if they misbehave, it will give chance to people to see clan is good or not for them. Need of request and go will be reduced if we will have good clans.

They will be kicked if they misbehave, it will give chance to people to see clan is good or not for them. Need of request and go will be reduced if we will have good clans.
    That doesn't solve the problem of sister clans/alliances. Your idea would make it impossible to jump back and forth between those clans.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:39 AM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

You haven't thought of your idea will also become your own problem. If I don't like your clan I'll just sit for 24 hours and do something else outside in the real world, after then I will just leave without contributing to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    I will add to this.. what if someone mistakenly enters let’s say an English speaking only clan, and they don’t speak English at all.. then they are stuck having no clue what’s going on. Yeah agree clan hoppers can get annoying at times.. that’s why I keep my clan on invite only 98% of the time.
    I agree with you, but mostly it does not happens, because of regions unless you join it by invite or any other way.
    Last edited by IronmanAjay; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:46 AM.

Forum Elder
    So YOU get to decide if they are worthwhile to keep but the person joining doesn’t get the same right. How gracious of you. if I joined your clan and didnt like it and couldnt leave until you kicked me, I would start acting up immediately so you would kick me.

I can see very quickly how few people will want to join any clan for fear of being locked in.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.