Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop icons in war Castles request.

Troop icons in war Castles request.

Troop icons in war Castles request same as in clan chat.

No one wants to say if they want this or not ? I want it cause it makes it easier to donate. War Castles often have requests like "Super Baby - Witch - Ice - Archers". Would be easier to see number of trained archers needed and so on.

But one even greater adition would be a TOTAL troop trype count somewhere.
    For example, there are a total of 13 ice golems and 9 witches requested between people. Archers, Lava Hounds, and so on, whatever is requested to be as a total somewhere. To have somewhere in war screen that as a total.
    In this way its easier to mass train for more people, without taking 1 by 1 all the castles and counting every single troops type.
    Last edited by dpgza; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM.

Please don't bump your own thread. I didn't comment because your idea has been presented many times before, and from what I recall the majority of people were against it.

Forum Elder
    If forum members have something to say, they'll say it without any further prompting from you.

Bumping your own threads is violation of forum rules (with good reason), please don't.

Edit: ninja'd
    Last edited by Kaledonian; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:26 PM.

I didn't respond as this is appeared multiple times since after the update, and I don't really care about it. I'm fine either way.

I am not in favor of this idea. With what you propose, players can request troops like goblins and wall breakers in their war castles. This would cause many issues.

You literally just asked for troop icons to fall off regular requests after a certain time period yesterday: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post12623163.

How would they work in this instance but not work where they already are simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You literally just asked for troop icons to fall off regular requests after a certain time period yesterday: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post12623163.

How would they work in this instance but not work where they already are simultaneously?
    Thats another thread for something else. I really dont understand what are you trying to say ?

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    I am not in favor of this idea. With what you propose, players can request troops like goblins and wall breakers in their war castles. This would cause many issues.
    What issues ? Having icons instead of just plain text in war request cause what issues ? Dont exagerate things. Already it can be donated wallbreakers or super troops or whatever in war. There are no issues and never been. Just asking for icons like in clan chat.

I bumped the thread asking for a total count also, of all troop request in total. For the purpose of mass training instead of visiting CC one by one and counting units through messages.

When Icons were added in clan donation requests, everyone loved it. I really dont understand why some people think its allright to have them in clan chat requests but be against it when it comes to war castles requests.

A lot of people probably arent in big clans and maybe thats a reason not see the usefulness of it. Imagine 30 castles of 45 spaces to be filled in. That is 1350 troops to be filled in, or entire training space 4.5 times if its done by someone. So it is a bit hard going and counting archers, witches, ice golems... and so on. To see what to train. I know more people should donate to each other, but the idea remains. It is for the sake of improving things. CWL there are 15x45 troops to be done daily, this while most people must also train an army 8 times a day in Legend plus 1 more attack in the League. Just trying to make life a bit easier. Lower league then Champions have it worse then mine. They can go as 30 there (15 is max in Champions).
    Last edited by dpgza; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    When Icons were added in clan donation requests, everyone loved it. I really dont understand why some people think its allright to have them in clan chat requests but be against it when it comes to war castles requests.
    If this works just like attacking troop requests I am against it unless leadership can veto what the member requested.

I still see peoples requests in war asking for troops they would use for attacking. What if no one has super troops, now that cc stays empty. Those clans that don't have maxed and yet people pressing maxed troops.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Thats another thread for something else. I really dont understand what are you trying to say ?

What issues ? Having icons instead of just plain text in war request cause what issues ? Dont exagerate things. Already it can be donated wallbreakers or super troops or whatever in war. There are no issues and never been. Just asking for icons like in clan chat.

I bumped the thread asking for a total count also, of all troop request in total. For the purpose of mass training instead of visiting CC one by one and counting units through messages.

The question is what are you saying, not what am I saying. In your other thread (linked), you ask for the regular troop request system to be changed (remove specific troop requests after a short time has passed). In this thread, you want specific troop requests (icons) added to war requests with no provision to be overridden as suggested in the first thread.