Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Idea for Clash of Clans

Lightbulb New Idea for Clash of Clans

Hi All, I have some ideas which were liked by moderators also when I posted them, I would like to hear opinion of clashers also,

[1] You can make coc 3d completely, we are tired of watching it from one side only. Weshould be able to move camera and angles so that we can see the view of ourbuildings more clearer.

[2] New troop, called ICE DRAGON, who will freeze buildings and wizards will destroy thefrozen buildings. Housing space: 25, attack: 100, target: any building, elixir: 20000, training time: 12min same as dragons.

[3]attack combination if some particular troops are together. So that they canhave some special ability.

[4] New troop, called MEDUSA, which turns building & troops into stone after sometime maybe 4-5 seconds, so that they cannot attack back.
    Housing space: 8, attack: 100, speed: 12, HP: 600, target: air & ground. Hero will be immune to her stone ability.

[5] Single donation troop storage for clans, Everyone will be able to donate troop whatever they want to donate upto a fixed storage limit like 250 storage for LvL1 clan, for LvL2 it will be 500, or whatever scaling you want. So that people do not have to wait for donation, if all clan mates are offline. spells storage will be 20, 40 like, for seige machines 5, 10....

Thank you
    :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IronmanAjay; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:23 AM. Reason: I like this idea

1) making coc 3d would cost huge amounts of device memory and take loads of time from the coders. I'd rather see consistent content updates than have a 3d models.

2) Sharing, exchanging, giving, or converting resources is a ruled out idea.

3) Needs a separate post with more details.

4) Interesting idea, but as with 3, needs a separate post with more details.

5) As with 3 and 4, needs a separate post with more details.

6) An often requested idea by players. Not sure if SC has ever stated their stance on a clan troop bank, as this idea is not currently ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    1) making coc 3d would cost huge amounts of device memory and take loads of time from the coders. I'd rather see consistent content updates than have a 3d models.

2) Sharing, exchanging, giving, or converting resources is a ruled out idea.

3) Needs a separate post with more details.

4) Interesting idea, but as with 3, needs a separate post with more details.

5) As with 3 and 4, needs a separate post with more details.

6) An often requested idea by players. Not sure if SC has ever stated their stance on a clan troop bank, as this idea is not currently ruled out.
    Thank you for taking part, I will do the same as you guided. Can we have any list for ruled out ideas, which I can follow, before posting something next time?
    Last edited by IronmanAjay; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:22 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronmanAjay View Post
    Thank you for taking part, I will do the same as you guided. Can we have any list for ruled out ideas, which I can follow, before posting something next time?
    Read all the three stickied in idea and feature request forum

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    There is a list in a sticky post at the top of this forum, which says in capitals READ BEFORE POSTING.

1. Nope. Unnecessary storage used, plus the controls would be really weird. I like it the way it is.
    2. We have the freeze spell. And dragon. And baby drag. And inferno drag. Don't think we need another dragon in the game.
    3. No. Broken.
    4. This is basically the freeze dragon, but on ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    1. Nope. Unnecessary storage used, plus the controls would be really weird. I like it the way it is.
    2. We have the freeze spell. And dragon. And baby drag. And inferno drag. Don't think we need another dragon in the game.
    3. No. Broken.
    4. This is basically the freeze dragon, but on ground.
    Medusa is a serpent on ground, and she destroys things not just turns them into stone. I hope you seen Clash of the titans movie.

Medusa is a serpent on ground, and she destroys things not just turns them into stone. I hope you seen Clash of the titans movie.
    I am quite familiar with greek mythology (well, as familiar as one can be reading/watching books/movies). Medusa basically turns them to stone, which is basically freezing them. The only difference is that this medusa can destroy the building, while the freeze dragon just requires other troops to finish off the building. The essence of the troop, or what makes the troop special, is basically the same thing.