Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loaning Resources

Loaning Resources

Hello , this not sharing the resources in any kind with other members , it would only used for the user it self

There could be new part as a Bank , or a new section in trader shop called black market , when you can get loan resources from it .

Usage : When you are in a rush , have multiple books and want to spend them to get another one from the trader etc ... and do not want to spend your gems/medals on books or buying resources.

How does it work :
    depending on your townhall , there can be 3 options , for example in TH13 , you can select between 5m/10m/15m for golds and elixirs or maybe a limition of chosing only one of them .
    After you got them , You would be debtor to the bank , and any new resources you would get would straightly go to the bank untill your debt is clear , but it's not all that good ! On any amount you loan from the bank , you have to return 40% more as tax or what ever you can call it , so yes there is a cost for reaching what you want in less time .
    You should clear your debt before being able to get another one , also a 1 month cooldown could be required .

Example : You get loan for 10 mil . then you have to return it +40% . it means you have to return 14 mil to the bank and untill you do so , nothing would be added to your storages and would completely transfered to the bank .
    Last edited by HoomanSA; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:27 PM.

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271

So...you want free loot without wanting to work for it?

It's gonna be a no from me. This may not be ruled out, but this will probably never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    So...you want free loot without wanting to work for it?
    Free ? did u even read how does it work

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Yes I did. You get free loot, and return it with a 40% interest later. The thing is, SC wants you to work for what you want. Not for you to spend what you don't have.

If this is added, and players start taking out huge loans, they'll be begging SC to decrease the interest rate, and when SC doesn't, they'll be angry.
    Last edited by Cookiemonster123123; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:46 PM.

If this is added, and players start taking out huge loans, they'll be begging SC to decrease the interest rate, and when SC doesn't, they'll be angry.
    Not agreed . It's like saying don't let people purchase gems cause they would beg SC to decrease the price , it's optional .

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271

Not agreed . It's like saying don't let people purchase gems cause they would beg SC to decrease the price , it's optional .
    And I opt to say No to this.

And if I take say 5M gold how do I attack if gold is needed for attacking?

I also agree with this. There will be plenty that will take maxed amount not fully understanding what a loan does that quit because they have a 21m debt

I myself in life don't buy something on my CC unless I have the cash to pay it off.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.

Honestly, do not see how a "loan" mechanism is not a "trade" action, which is Ruled Out. What is the difference between giving you 2M Gold now, for 2M E now, or giving you 2M G now for 2M +40% G later? We are still trading, regardless if a cost and time delay is added.

Forum Elder
    I read it too and IMO it is free. Right now the game is “pay as you go” either in time or loot or gems or medals. What you are suggesting is free credit with a payback in interst. Everyone would use this free credit immediately and max out their bases and be billions of in-currency in debt. Who cares if it takes years to pay it back, I may only play with that max base for a day or a month or a year or ten years.

Additionally, how exactly are you going to pay back either of the two elixers when any new loot you get is paid back to your “loan”? If your elixer always reads zero, what elixer will you use to build your army to attackso you can pay your loan? Oh hang on there is a solution.....you go to the loan shark and get loans to build armies to pay off your loan.....see the problems?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Everyone would use this free credit immediately and max out their bases and be billions of in-currency in debt.
    Of cource not , you won't be able to get another loan until your debt is cleared . also there can a be 1 month cooldown for this action .

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271