Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Switch progress to another source

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    MAHARASHTRA,PUNE
    Posts
    21

    Switch progress to another source

    As our progress in COC is saved in supercell account or gmail account,there should be option to switch their progress accounts.
    In some cases we loose our gmail account with that our progress in COC will also loose OR we need to create a new gmail account.
    In that case we should be able save our progress in any other accounts too like Facebook.
    Even if possible switch progress to another gmail account with a proper verification like both gmail is of same user,same mobile number,etc

  2. #2
    Forum Elder toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,193
    Looks like a proposal to enable account sharing/selling.

    If your main concern is losing access to your connected email, take the time now to enable all security measures available for email account recovery.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,030
    I suggest you connect your email, supercell ID, and your phone# to ensure that you minimize the risk of losing your account.

    This idea would probably just increase account sharing/buying.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartik17018 View Post
    As our progress in COC is saved in supercell account or gmail account,there should be option to switch their progress accounts.
    In some cases we loose our gmail account with that our progress in COC will also loose OR we need to create a new gmail account.
    In that case we should be able save our progress in any other accounts too like Facebook.
    Even if possible switch progress to another gmail account with a proper verification like both gmail is of same user,same mobile number,etc
    How can you just lose an account on which you are playing the game everyday?

  5. #5
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    MAHARASHTRA,PUNE
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    How can you just lose an account on which you are playing the game everyday?
    Precautions when a phone is lost and gmail account is secured with two step verification in that case our sim too will be lost.

  6. #6
    Pro Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    726
    Looks like people will get too much prone to sell and share their accounts. I have already known many types of precautionary measures to protect your account and also devices . For example , I play on two devices and never take them out of my house at any cost . If something happens to any one of them I can play on the other . And if something happens to both of them , I will take any phone of my parents and install COC , log into my village and then just leave my clan so that they don't suffer any lose if I am unable to do my war attacks due to that problem.

  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    MAHARASHTRA,PUNE
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Looks like people will get too much prone to sell and share their accounts. I have already known many types of precautionary measures to protect your account and also devices . For example , I play on two devices and never take them out of my house at any cost . If something happens to any one of them I can play on the other . And if something happens to both of them , I will take any phone of my parents and install COC , log into my village and then just leave my clan so that they don't suffer any lose if I am unable to do my war attacks due to that problem.
    I have too done the same but when a gmail account is being protected with two step verification.A OTP is required to sign gmail in any account so if phone looses our sim too loose.In that case we don't have any option to recover our gmail account without our sim card or OTP.

  8. #8
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    MAHARASHTRA,PUNE
    Posts
    21
    Instead of gmail I'd supercell itself can create a separate supercell account which is not Linked with gmail accounts.Where Supercell account can be created with a password and username like supercell forum while logging into.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartik17018 View Post
    Precautions when a phone is lost and gmail account is secured with two step verification in that case our sim too will be lost.
    I'm still confused how you lose an email. There are other devices you can use to login with.

    I did a quick Google search and found the answer to your 2 step dilemma.
    https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185834?hl=en
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; July 14th, 2020 at 02:03 PM.

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1
    can I play my 1 account on multiple devices?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •