Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War matchmaking

New Bloke/Chick

War matchmaking

I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10ís they said we get matched with maxed th10ís which makes no sense. They said because we have skills they match us up against higher thís . What next our th9ís facing higher th11ís to test our ďskillsĒ.Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Hereís our lineups.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    10 th8 all maxed Kings at 10
    7 th7 all maxed kingís at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10ís 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9ís
    7 th8ís
    8 th7ís

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCamp81 View Post
    I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10ís they said we get matched with maxed th10ís which makes no sense. They said because we have skills they match us up against higher thís . What next our th9ís facing higher th11ís to test our ďskillsĒ.Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Hereís our lineups.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    7 th7 all maxed kingís at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10ís 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9ís
    7 th8ís
    8 th7ís
    Support said all of this?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Support said all of this?
    If I could figure out how to screenshot I would post pics

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    If I could figure out how to screenshot I would post pics
    Please don't do that as you will break forum rule no.19 in the process.

Does this relate to classic Clan Wars or CWL?

And worth bearing in mind that support is outsourced so the people replying are not directly employed by SC.

I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10’s they said we get matched with maxed th10’s which makes no sense. They said because we have skills they match us up against higher th’s . What next our th9’s facing higher th11’s to test our “skills”.Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Here’s our lineups.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    7 th7 all maxed king’s at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10’s 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9’s
    7 th8’s
    8 th7’s
    They either thought you were talking about CWL or they were wrong.

When you run a roster with max th9s at the top, you are often going to match against less than max th10s. The other choice is to match you against less than max th9s which means you get the advantage. You'll probably get some of both. You occasionally will get a clan that also happens to have max th9s.

The same goes for your max th8s. It isn't as big of a problem since it is in the middle, but there isn't an advantage to having fully maxed bases like that if you're looking for win streaks. You're going to often match against clans with one hall level up but not maxed.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.