Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not getting trpohies in champion league

Well my th 11 been smiling at 4.8k

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh92090 View Post
    I have accurate 4000 trophies  i want to push to legend but i have searched for about 2 lalhs gold… i don't know how much bases i have searched… but i have not got any th 11
    You need to be able to attack th12s and th13s and win. Try using all baby dragons and freeze spells with a blimp full of sneaky goblins for the hall. Your baby dragons and freeze plus heroes should always get 50%. Your blimp will often get you the 2nd star.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Its not that difficult my th10 freinds are in legend without signing in and my mini th12 is also there.
    Looks like you are new to pushing, so here is a tip if you are always getting very low trophies:
    Try changing languages, Some of the best language for trophies through my experience is Chinese , French, Norsk and that veitnam language . I don't know the logic behind this but it is helpful
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; July 12th, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Its not that difficult my th10 freinds are in legend without signing in and my mini th12 is also there.
    Looks like you are new to legend, so here is a tip if you are always getting very low trophies:
    Try changing languages, Some of the best language for trophies through my experience is Chinese , French, Norsk and that veitnam language . I don't know the logic behind this but it is helpful
    It's just a myth changing languages does nothing.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh92090 View Post
    U have added fields in player's profile but u can't give base as their profile says for example player has trophy pushing field in profile ..that player should get bases with high trophies little loot and tough bases that would be better
    This wouldn’t work as it would completely alter how matchmaking even works. As well, it would take away the purpose of even having different leagues at that point. If everyone got to pick the bases based on their style or badges, then they might as well just give everyone the league they want right away. The purpose of league bonuses is to incentivize people to push and therefore it’s meant to be a grind. That grind is what makes reaching higher leagues, especially legends, so rewarding.
    Last edited by Tigersxc22; July 12th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.

Looks like you are new to legend, so here is a tip if you are always getting very low trophies:
    There is no logic and this isn't helpful ... it really doesn't matter what language your game is in...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    There is no logic and this isn't helpful ... it really doesn't matter what language your game is in...
    Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    It's just a myth changing languages does nothing.
    Well it worked for me, In titans when is was getting trophies below 10 , I changed languages and suddenly got first 2 bases offering +30. And that worked many players most of the time. (Worked all time for me)

Forum Superstar
    Looks like you are new to pushing, so here is a tip if you are always getting very low trophies:
    It's called placebo effect.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Well it worked for me, In titans when is was getting trophies below 10 , I changed languages and suddenly got first 2 bases offering +30. And that worked many players most of the time. (Worked all time for me)
    It’s a very old urban legend which just unfortunately fails to go away because people keep bringing it up...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I have a th11 that isn’t even near maxed out yet, and I’m almost in Titian’s 3. I also get bases with good loot (not all but a decent amount) and I’m not trophy pushing. So I really don’t see there being any issue to be fixed.
    Last edited by DeathLily; July 12th, 2020 at 06:45 PM.