Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not getting trpohies in champion league

Trainee

Thumbs up Not getting trpohies in champion league

Hey… i am th 11 maxed nd in champion league and i m not getting bases with loot and trophies i get maximum7 trophies on max th 12… . i want to push to titan but i m unable to push… please fix it… or i m leaving this game

As far as I can tell based on experience , trophy pushing style is different from just taking big loot style.

And fixing something that isn't broken will ironically break that thing you're trying to fix, this could even lead to more players quitting the game.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 12th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    TH level has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of trophies offered on any base.

The higher you climb in the game the smaller the population of players so you get matched down to players with fewer trophies more often then you will find players with more trophies then you and thus the better trophy offers are more rare.

If you really want to trophy push you need to learn to make friends with the next button, if you don’t then just give up now.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Townhall level doesn't matter.You get more trophies for attacking someone in the same league or a higher league.You are getting less trophies as your attacking someone in a lower league.There is nothing to fix here.thats how the trophy system works.It gets difficult to climb as you go higher as there are less players at higher league and hence it's difficult find someone with more trophies.You can leave this game if you want to,leave your collectors and storages outside your base before leaving,thank you .
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 12th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Hi

Trainee
    But it is hard to get 2+ stars on th12 max by th 11 army

Trainee
    U have added fields in player's profile but u can't give base as their profile says for example player has trophy pushing field in profile ..that player should get bases with high trophies little loot and tough bases that would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh92090 View Post
    But it is hard to get 2+ stars on th12 max by th 11 army
    What league are you in?I am a th11 currently in champ 1 and I'm attackin th12s with hybrid and I am not even pushing it's not that hard to get into titans.

http://imgur.com/gallery/52yCJre

Take a look this 2 of those attacks were on th12s with hybrid and the 3 star one was on a th11.Its really not that hard to find good trophy offers.
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 12th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

Hi

Trainee
    I have accurate 4000 trophies 😅 i want to push to legend but i have searched for about 2 lalhs gold… i don't know how much bases i have searched… but i have not got any th 11

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    I have accurate 4000 trophies 😅 i want to push to legend but i have searched for about 2 lalhs gold… i don't know how much bases i have searched… but i have not got any th 11
    The higher you go the fewer low bases you will find - that's normal. If you want to go higher, you have to be good at attacking higher bases. You cannot expect it to be easy. And to be honest, there are hardly any TH11 in legends, so if that is all you are looking for, then you should give up now, or go to TH12, since you say you are maxed.

I have accurate 4000 trophies �� i want to push to legend but i have searched for about 2 lalhs gold… i don't know how much bases i have searched… but i have not got any th 11
    They are very rare that high and get smashed quickly. If you want to 0ush as a town hall 11, get used to it. You efforts would be better put into advancing you th11 to th12. Then you can compete. As a decent 12, you might even be able to stay in low legends.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22