Thread: siege machine

Trainee

siege machine

Are the supercell authorities thinking about unlocking Siege Machine Town Hall at 10 or 11?

Forum Superstar
    Doubtful, that would have happened years ago if they were going to.

You mean workshop at th 10 or th 11 . If that you are meaning then a big NO from me .

From my viewpoint, the reason s are
    1. Will exert too much pressure on th 10 s and 11 s.

2 . Th 12 and 13 are the best for making siege machines .

3 . Th 10 and 11 s will not be prone to get siege machines from higher TH s .

4 . The visual won't seem good .

Right now I can't remember all the best points to defend my opinion , but I hope others will get logical points in favour of my answer.

A Th10 that has access to sieges can definitely go solo, in my experience, TH10 is where things starts to go tougher, I think this is the point where you have to decide to take things seriously, that includes finding a good clan that can provide you some siege support through out your journey, I dont see any tehcnical problems if they add workshop on TH10 aside from seeing it at social perspective.

That kind of change wouldn’t encourage players to upgrade their town halls. You can get a taste at th10/11, but if you want to make them, go to th12. If you want new features in general, upgrade your town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    That kind of change wouldn’t encourage players to upgrade their town halls. You can get a taste at th10/11, but if you want to make them, go to th12. If you want new features in general, upgrade your town hall.
    Agreed with you . The objective to get the taste of new features by upgrading the TH will get failed .

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    A Th10 that has access to sieges can definitely go solo, in my experience, TH10 is where things starts to go tougher, I think this is the point where you have to decide to take things seriously, that includes finding a good clan that can provide you some siege support through out your journey, I dont see any tehcnical problems if they add workshop on TH10 aside from seeing it at social perspective.
    I agree with you. If th11 also gives WW to the siege machine. But I don't think the game will lose any balance.