Thread: Super Troop Event Error

Super Troop Event Error

Super Troop Event Error In the super troop event the super barbarians have already given a lot of attacks with a lot of stars and they have not added any. First of all I had the super goblin troop when the event started and when there was only one day and a few hours left to finish the super barbarians event, finally the duration of the super goblins troop ended and then I activated the super barbarians, I think the failure was due to the fact that the first attack was with the two super troops together, super goblins and super barbarians, I still had super goblins and I completed with super barbarians, so I was able to carry out a rare attack with the two super troops and I think that that's what has made the super cell servers a little crazy and I'm not adding the stars of the super barbarians

add that the other eventonme is going well

Quote Originally Posted by davidinvictus View Post
    Super Troop Event Error In the super troop event the super barbarians have already given a lot of attacks with a lot of stars and they have not added any. First of all I had the super goblin troop when the event started and when there was only one day and a few hours left to finish the super barbarians event, finally the duration of the super goblins troop ended and then I activated the super barbarians, I think the failure was due to the fact that the first attack was with the two super troops together, super goblins and super barbarians, I still had super goblins and I completed with super barbarians, so I was able to carry out a rare attack with the two super troops and I think that that's what has made the super cell servers a little crazy and I'm not adding the stars of the super barbarians
    the montapuercos event if it works well for me and if it adds stars

If you're talking about the recent barbarian event, it's not the super barbarians.You have to use the barbarians in the builder base to complete the challenge

Hi

Thanks you have right

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    If you're talking about the recent barbarian event, it's not the super barbarians.You have to use the barbarians in the builder base to complete the challenge
    Very happy to find the answer, thanks

Very happy to find the answer, thanks
    No problem.Make sure you read the event description next time.

Hi