Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 24 for Builder potion

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Ok i got it guys, but no one including me uses current builder potion.(i met across many players to ask if they do, even i asked in some of my friends clans).
    Everyone says that it is less rewarding and highly priced and very rare. So I thought to request it here but its ok if you all think it would be too op.
    I'm a hoarder and research pots and builder pots are only those pots which I'm always short on (almost empty). They don't buy it from trader? Totally understandable. They don't use it? Highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'm a hoarder and research pots and builder pots are only those pots which I'm always short on (almost empty). They don't buy it from trader? Totally understandable. They don't use it? Highly doubtful.
    They may use but they don't buy with gems and medals. Also in clan games, everyone considers that it has less value so they skip it.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:32 AM.

They may use but they don't buy with gems and medals. Also in clan games, everyone considers that it has less value so they skip it.
    Being ignored doesn't necessarily imply being broken. These people might be close to being max, it could be the reason why builder potion are ignored, in that stage those people could have eyeing training potions or anything that can speed up armies other than fast forwarding upgrade of storage or collectors.

Clan games and CWL medals shows great affinity to the builder pots since they are extremely useful but expensive. I would say the least useful ones are the resource pots and clocktower pots; least useful, still not useless.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35
    The price was increased for medals, due to it being by far the best value initially.

If people are ignoring it in clan games, then unless they are near maxed, they are rather shooting themselves in the foot.

For buying, IMO only two things are generally worthwhile from the trader - training potions and book of heroes. But when they are free from clan games, builder potions will take precedence over any other potions or resources. Runes and books are usually more valuable.