Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 24 for Builder potion

24 for Builder potion

I think builder potion effect should be increased to 24 just like research potion effect was increased.
    This is because we rarely get those potions, f2p users can get just 1 or 2 in clan games and hardly in any other event in a month.

Also if we use only 1 potion it is nearly wasted as time reduced after the potion is only 10 hours which does not effect much as reduced upgrade time shifts to night, so we still have to wait for another day to utilise the free builder. I hope it is clear what i mean to say.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I think builder potion effect should be increased to 24 just like research potion effect was increased.
    This is because we rarely get those potions, f2p users can get just 1 or 2 in clan games and hardly in any other event in a month.

Also if we use only 1 potion it is nearly wasted as time reduced after the potion is only 10 hours which does not effect much as reduced upgrade time shifts to night, so we still have to wait for another day to utilise the free builder. I hope it is clear what i mean to say.
    I think builder potion is okay right now, you can save up to 45hrs once you use it with 5builders on going but only 9hrs if there's only one.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Builder potions can also be bought using medals in the CWL medal shop.
    Speaking of which quite some time ago the builder potion there was increased in price in the medal shop as it was deemed way too OP for its price.

Lets not forget that a single builder potions can have an effect on 6 builders whereas we only have 1 lab. So this kind of jump would make the builder potion way too OP and disproportionate to other magic items.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

You can bet if they do make it that powerful, they will up the price in gems/medals and greatly reduce the rate and amount that you can get it for free from clan games and events. That is a whopping almost 6 days of building time reduced for 1 building potion. That is insane, especially when you are upgrading multiple heroes at once.

Actually Builder potion has 50x boost for your entire village. Unlike the research potion that only has 24x which only applies in 1 troop

I got it guys but what about the second part of the post, its useless if we use only 1.

I got it guys but what about the second part of the post, its useless if we use only 1.
    It's not useless. It still skips 45 (+9) hours in total, combining all builders. If you are using it in less efficient way i.e. when a few builders are free then that's definitely a loss

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    It's not useless. It still skips 45 (+9) hours in total, combining all builders. If you are using it in less efficient way i.e. when a few builders are free then that's definitely a loss
    54 hours if you have 6 builders.

Strongly disagree with the second part. In fact, I contend the 10x is better for the very reasons you note!

With 10x, there is a 9 hour total reduction in total build time. So for when that "upgrade time shifts to night", it then becomes real easy! Before going to bed for the evening, I can look and see if all build times are greater than 9 hours, which closely coincides exactly the time span between checking out for the night, and returning in the AM.

What I don't see well is that if I use more than one potion at the same time, let's say 2, it should be 1x10x10 ... and not add 1h more duration, that's not good.