Thread: Help please I canít collect peanuts

Help please I canít collect peanuts

Iíve recently got peanut bushes on my farm and they are ready to collect - but they wonít collect.
    Iíve got orders needing peanuts, but canít collect.
    Can anyone help.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bp17r View Post
    I’ve recently got peanut bushes on my farm and they are ready to collect - but they won’t collect.
    I’ve got orders needing peanuts, but can’t collect.
    Can anyone help.

thanks
    When you swipe the basket across both squirrel houses (not bushes) individually if you have 4 squirrels, nothing is collected? And are the bushes still green or are they brown?
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:38 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

I wonder if you’re having the problem I do on my baby farm. I tap tap tap on the squirrel house but the basket won’t appear. What I find is that if I tap close to the top of the house - basically on the roof - that generally (not always) works.

You can’t collect from the bushes. You buy the squirrel house and then the squirrels. The squirrels will collect the peanuts and you will collect them from their house.

Happened regularly to me.

When peanuts are ready, tapping on the Squirrel house (at default zoom level) usually lands on the squirrel standing there instead. I had to try a few times tapping a little bit around it, or zoom in so I can tap on the house to trigger the "basket" icon to collect peanuts.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:57 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Happened regularly to me.

When peanuts are ready, tapping on the Squirrel house (at defulat zoom level) usually land on the squirrel standing there instead. I had to try a few times tapping a little bit around it, or zoom in so I can tap on the house to trigger the "basket" icon to collect peanuts.
    Same here. The squirrel house hitbox is a weird one! First, they are slacking, second, instead of giving me my peanuts they just squeal and mock me!
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:53 PM.