Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Without dead bases coc would be alot more challenging

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    A healthy game doesnt only focus on 1 or few playstyle, if you people want some challenge every second we dont care as long as there is a part of the game where other play styles such as my lazy and relaxing style applies.
    Yeah again I never said nerf the loot from dead bases. If you want to farm easy bases and get huge loot for no effort, then I don't have any problem with that. I only wish that attacking challenging bases was at least as lucrative (it really ought to be more, but I'd settle for similar). You would have less competition for finding dead bases if the rewards for challenging yourself weren't so low in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    Yeah again I never said nerf the loot from dead bases. If you want to farm easy bases and get huge loot for no effort, then I don't have any problem with that. I only wish that attacking challenging bases was at least as lucrative (it really ought to be more, but I'd settle for similar). You would have less competition for finding dead bases if the rewards for challenging yourself weren't so low in comparison
    Theres nothing the system can do about it, active bases will always have fewer loots than the inactive ones unless these active bases such as mine are maxing out eveything before jumping to the next. I always leave the collectors and a couple of sotrages after maxing out everything including heroes leaving my storage over flowing, but I highly doubt manu people do this so majority of active players will always have something less to give.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Theres nothing the system can do about it, active bases will always have fewer loots than the inactive ones unless these active bases such as mine are maxing out eveything before jumping to the next. I always leave the collectors and a couple of sotrages after maxing out everything including heroes leaving my storage over flowing, but I highly doubt manu people do this so majority of active players will always have something less to give.
    I don't know the solution but I guarantee that supercell can figure it out if they want to. They figured it out for Legends league, there's no reason they can't figure it out for other leagues

One easy start would just be increasing the loot bonuses for winning. Might be all you really need to do

I don't know the solution but I guarantee that supercell can figure it out if they want to. They figured it out for Legends league, there's no reason they can't figure it out for other leagues

One easy start would just be increasing the loot bonuses for winning. Might be all you really need to do
    Oh you just described the higher leagues.Go.to champion 1 or titan you'll find good loot, challenging bases and very good loot bonuses.Need challenging bases climb up the leagues.why should the loot bonus be increased at lower leagues if you're not attacking difficult bases.
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 12th, 2020 at 08:39 AM.

Hi

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    Oh you just described the higher leagues.Go.to champion 1 or titan you'll find good loot, challenging bases and very good loot bonuses.Need challenging bases climb up the leagues.why should the loot bonus be increased at lower leagues if you're not attacking difficult bases.I can't understand the point of this thread.
    Not true. I have tried champions 1 and titan. Loot is MUCH better in crystal, without any effort required. Hardest part is all the intentional losing to get down that low.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Not true. I have tried champions 1 and titan. Loot is MUCH better in crystal, without any effort required. Hardest part is all the intentional losing to get down that low.
    Just remembered:Star bonus increases with each league :-)

The OP wants challenging bases and good loot.At champion 1 you get good loot and find challenging bases.The loot bonus is more,star bonus is more and loot is also good,if you consider all of this then you'll realise that loot at champion 1 is much better than crystal.The OP wants challenging bases so he has to put some effort.
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 12th, 2020 at 08:55 AM.

Hi

Centennial Club
    At champion 1 you get good loot and find challenging bases.The loot bonus is more,star bonus is more and loot is also good,if you consider all of this then you'll realise that loot at champion 1 is much better than crystal.
    This is simply not true. The loot at Champion 1 is absolutely nowhere near what you can get at Crystal from farming dead bases. You can't steal what isn't there, and while the loot bonus is nice, it's nowhere near as much as you lose out on by attacking an active base rather than a dead one.

This is simply not true. The loot at Champion 1 is absolutely nowhere near what you can get at Crystal from farming dead bases. You can't steal what isn't there, and while the loot bonus is nice, it's nowhere near as much as you lose out on by attacking an active base rather than a dead one.
    This is the loot I got yesterday in champ 1

https://imgur.com/gallery/fo9h82X

And I get better loot bonus and better star bonus.This is so much better than loot at crystal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 12th, 2020 at 09:02 AM.

Hi

Centennial Club
    This is the loot I got yesterday in champ 1

https://imgur.com/gallery/fo9h82X

And I get better loot bonus and better star bonus.This is so much better than loot at crystal.
    Sure the loot is okay (not actually that great except the first one) but you had to use your whole army. Meanwhile my th13 in crystal only needs to drop like 5 giants and wizards along with heroes in warden ability to get consistent 600k loot. Pretty sure I get more loot per hour. However, I do concede that crystal life is boring and I will be going back to legends once my heroes are maxed