Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: mini account was banned for trying to recover my 2nd account, now Im been threatened

mini account was banned for trying to recover my 2nd account, now Im been threatened

Hi, a month ago my th9 got banned permanently for phishing. The problem here is that I was trying to recover my 2nd account (th10)that I lost access to because I wasn’t receiving supercell code. Now I didn’t know I couldn’t use my th9 account to reach to supercell through the game in chat system. Well after I was able to find the contact form in their website I also tried to recover myth10 base and I was able to do so. But my th9 got banned for phishing. First thing I did was not to use the game in chat support again with my 2nd account because that’s what I did and they banned me. So I filled a contact form and gave them my account name, th level and clan I was in, even a picture of the base with my account name. They weren’t willing to help me because I didn’t have my player tag , I couldn’t get it because they banned me permanently so I couldn’t see it, also they removed my account from my friends list, so I couldn’t get it, so they said they couldn’t help me without it. So today I try to login back into my banned account and luckily I see which I believe is my player tag under my email I use to login In into that account. So I decided to reach again to supercell , now with the Payer tag, and I was told that I was ttrying to recover an account that wasn’t mine. Which it is and I can 100% answer to all question if the need me too. I will attach the email I got. Also they threatened to ban my other accounts if I keep asking for help. Can they banned them even if they don’t have my other accounts player tags ? Do they ban through ip address? How can I talk to them on the phone ? I need help. Please if someone in here works at supercell please hear me out I’m not trying to steal anyone’s account, it’s mine I wasn’t helped the 1st time because of lack of player Id now that I have it I’m told I’m that I’m trying to get at someone’s else base without even been proven that is mine.

proof of email and that player id I gave them is mine, also that I was threatened to get all my accounts banned (removed by Forum Moderator)( edited to hide personal info from pictures)
    Last edited by nolimits56; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM. Reason: Removing personal information

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimits56 View Post
    Hi, a month ago my th9 got banned permanently for phishing. The problem here is that I was trying to recover my 2nd account (th10)that I lost access to because I wasn’t receiving supercell code. Now I didn’t know I couldn’t use my th9 account to reach to supercell through the game in chat system. Well after I was able to find the contact form in their website I also tried to recover myth10 base and I was able to do so. But my th9 got banned for phishing. First thing I did was not to use the game in chat support again with my 2nd account because that’s what I did and they banned me. So I filled a contact form and gave them my account name, th level and clan I was in, even a picture of the base with my account name. They were willing to help me because I didn’t have my player tag , I couldn’t get it because they banned me permanently so I couldn’t see it, also they removed my account from my friends list, so I couldn’t get it, so they said they could help me without it. So today I try to login back into my banned account and luckily I see which I believe is my player tag under my email I use to login In into that account. So I decided to reach again to supercell , now with the Payer tag, and I was told that I was ttrying to recover an account that wasn’t mine. Which it is and I can 100% answer to all question if the need me too. I will attach the email I got. Also they threatened to ban my other accounts if I keep asking for help. Can they banned them even if they don’t have my other accounts player tags ? Do they ban through ip address? How can I talk to them on the phone ? I need help. Please if someone in here works at supercell please hear me out I’m not trying to steal anyone’s account, it’s mine I wasn’t helped the 1st time because of lack of player Id now that I have it I’m told I’m that I’m trying to get at someone’s else base without even been proven that is mine.

proof of emails and that player id I gave them is mine, also that I was threatened to get all my accounts banned (removed by Forum Moderator)
    Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Firstly, please do not publish the email you received from Support; doing that breaches forum rule 19.

No-one on the forum can help you with this issue; we do not have access to game files. I'm sure other members will offer you some good advice on the points you raise.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Alright just removed them, thanks for letting me know !