Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone use Clash of clans on Amazon Tablets?

Fresh Spawn

Question Does anyone use Clash of clans on Amazon Tablets?

I was just in the market for a new tablet when I ran into the amazon tablet section. I noticed all there images have clash of clans icon in it.

*Does anyone use clash of clans on a amazon tablet?

*If yes how is the experience so far?

I want to replace my galaxy tab S2 with the Fire HD Tablet since my tablet cant handle Coc anymore it lags during raids and attacks!

Used a fire tablet for clashing for the past couple years no problem. Coc is available in their app store however, worth noting I side loaded Google play and use clash thru that myself. Amazon didn't have coc when I originally bought lol

Have hd10 and new hd8plus just for coc

They are perfect.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchclanning View Post
    Have hd10 and new hd8plus just for coc

They are perfect.
    oh thats great Which amazon tablet do you recommend ?

I use a 2019 Fire HD 10, and CoC runs perfectly on it (TH12 war etc...). I sideloaded the Google PlayStore on it.

I don't have one, but the Fire HD 8 2020 is signficantly less powerful (about half ? uses ARM A5x cores instead of the 10's A7x) and has a dim plastic screen IIRC, but still might be good enough.

Banned
    On amazon fire hd 8 it runs decent, but not to great. I am TH 13 and it shows. Witches, yeti, etc... slows it down.
    It depends on your th size. I had Amazon fire hd 8, Google Nexus 7, Huawei media pad 8.

My advice is to always get a tablet with high power of individual cores. It doesnt matter if its single core or 8 core. It looks like the game is using one core only, but i might be wrong. Had better performance on less cores tablets but with stronger ones, then a tablet with two times more cores but weaker ones.

Ram or memory wise, anything with 1.5 Gb or more will do.

I would say buy something better then Amazon fire. They are cheaper...but you will want a better one fast. Especially if you are th13 and try to play in legend league, or want good performance during wars.

Amazon tablets have CoC in their Amazon playstore, you dont have a problem with that.

Another thing to keep in mind is the stupid apps and commercials wich you cant remove. And the washed up colors of all amazon tablets. Poor brightness.

@dgpza Which Fire HD 8 are you using ? The 2020 models are significantly faster, CPU is more recent and clocked 50% higher.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    On amazon fire hd 8 it runs decent, but not to great. I am TH 13 and it shows. Witches, yeti, etc... slows it down.
    It depends on your th size. I had Amazon fire hd 8, Google Nexus 7, Huawei media pad 8.

Another thing to keep in mind is the stupid apps and commercials wich you cant remove. And the washed up colors of all amazon tablets. Poor brightness.
    of those devices, which one is better? and does amazon hd 8 show ads while playing coc? I mean do the show ads as push notifications?

I use a Fire hd 10 for clash and it works absolutely great. It has a huge display and works great. I recommend this to about anyone.
    Last edited by FrozenPekkas; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    of those devices, which one is better? and does amazon hd 8 show ads while playing coc? I mean do the show ads as push notifications?
    Google Nexus 7 2013 the 2Gb Ram version has worst performance. As TH13 when looking at replays with yeti or witches it was fairly stuttering, sound crackling, and such. I believe its because of the old CPU (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro).

On Amazon Fire HD 8 (Kids Edition) performance was better. Playable. But it felt somewhat not great even if i could not say why. When i was deploying troops it felt like frames were skipping or something like that. But it was playable, better then Nexus 7. It has a 1.3 GHz CPU quad core and 1.5 Gb Ram. Colors are washed up, some yellow/green tint like it been smeered in poopoo. On home screen it has all this apps wich you cant remove, like Amazon shop, Amazon books, and all that non sense. If you pay extra 10 pounds or something like that they remove them. Wich i found it disgusting, from a company. The ads dont show up in games, just on home screen.

On my Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 8" its runing great. It has 2.2 Ghz CPU octa core and 3Gb Ram. The only issue with it is the multi touch part. If i try to use 3 fingers for deploying troops it preety much refuses and tries to makes zoom in/out, like thinking im trying to do that. So i have to lift my fingers of screen and try again and again. With 2 fingers is better but still sometimes it thinks im trying to zoom in and it aint deplying troops. It might be also cause im doing higher level attacks then the regular players with fast decision and things like that. Legend league 5500 and more, or Champions league 2-3 battles. Just saying im pushing the tablet to my needs.

On my phone, Huawei P20 Pro 6Gb Ram, it runs perfect. Absolutly perfect. It has 2.36 GHz Cpu octa core, last four cores runing at 1.8. Perfect on performance, perfect on multi touch aspect. Can use 600 fingers deployment, it does it. But its a phone of like 6 inch much smaller then a tablet screen.

Overall, i paid 170 UK pounds for Huawei mediapad m5 lite 8 inch tablet. Its like 1 step behind best Samsung or IOS tablets, preety close to them. And those Samsung or IOS alternatives are like 300-400 uk pounds. For clash of clans its as good as any other cause it runs great. Just the 3 fingers multi touch is crapy. But if im about to compare it to Amazon tablet, its much better. Costs more money but this Huawei tablet was the cheapest thing i could buy to have coc run good.
    I really did look for alternatives cause im a poor guy, but had to make a sacrifice and buy something decent. Id say dont buy the Amazon tablet, get something better.

If you buy a tablet, get something with at least 1.8 GHz power in the core, and at least 1.5 Gb Ram. More cores count for other apps like youtube or different games. For CoC... i believe it uses only one core, but if im wrong dont kill me. I doubt there are tablets nowdays with single core.

Last edited by dpgza; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:29 PM.