Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Squirrel Production

Lightbulb Squirrel Production

DISREGARD

Right now, you only get 1 peanut per 2 squirrels passing through their house. The 1st squirrel enters and deposits 1 peanut, then the 2nd squirrel enters and leaves nothing. What is the purpose of having 2 squirrels if 1 of them isnít producing. This has to be the reason it takes FOREVER to get a bag of peanuts. Either... A) make all the squirrels gather peanuts or B) just get rid of the nonproductive squirrels because they just add to the time It takes to produce.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Butterfliesandbacon; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:01 PM. Reason: RESOLVED

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfliesandbacon View Post
    Right now, you only get 1 peanut per 2 squirrels passing through their house. The 1st squirrel enters and deposits 1 peanut, then the 2nd squirrel enters and leaves nothing. What is the purpose of having 2 squirrels if 1 of them isn’t producing. This has to be the reason it takes FOREVER to get a bag of peanuts. Either... A) make all the squirrels gather peanuts or B) just get rid of the nonproductive squirrels because they just add to the time It takes to produce.

Thoughts?
    I'm surprised by your observations on this. Whenever a squirrel enters their house on my farm it deposits one peanut. I've tapped on the house and left open the peanut count so that I can check, and the count increases by one each time one squirrel passes through the house.

When each pair of squirrels has collected 300 peanuts I can then collect one bag of nuts from the house; that gets stored in the silo.

Are you experiencing something different?
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'm surprised by your observations on this. Whenever a squirrel enters their house on my farm it deposits one peanut. I've tapped on the house and left open the peanut count so that I can check, and the count increases by one each time one squirrel passes through the house.

When each pair of squirrels has collected 300 peanuts I can then collect one bag of nuts from the house; that gets stored in the silo.

Are you experiencing something different?
    I agree, you they are not looking at the counter, and actually they are collecting Pods not Peanuts and even though you see a bag you are only getting one peanut. A good way to monitor is to get notice sent to you when the peanuts are available to harvest, go to advanced setting in game click on Animal Notifications. Right now I am up to 35807, hoping to go over 45000 by Monday.
    Last edited by Howie1764; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM.

Yes, I am experiencing something different. What is happening s exactly as I described in the original post. Now, I’m wondering is it level related? Or something else? I just want to know why it’s happening...
    I have double and triple checked the issue. It’s as I described. I previously put in help requests regarding the issue. I didn’t really get a straight answer...and was told to post it here.
    so, here we are ��
    Last edited by Butterfliesandbacon; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:19 PM.

it may be a glitch in the new update, report it to the game and see what they say.

I did report it using Help & Support...and was told to post I here...

My observation
    4 squirrels collect every 60 sec and they deposit 4 pods (2 in upper store and 2 in lower). after 150 minutes both store reaches to 300 max capacity. when you collect you get 2 bags of peanuts (simply called peanuts in game).

So everything is correct.

As for your misunderstanding with the 2nd squirrel. you tapped on the lower house. first squirrel deposited 1 pod in it and the counter went up by 1. the second squirrel deposited 1 pod in upper store and you lower store count did not change so you thought 2nd squirrel left nothing. check both upper and lower store for correct counter. all squirrels enter the same lower store but deposit in different stores. They have an inside stairway to 2nd, 3rd, 4th store.
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:34 PM.

Well...don’t I feel stupid...������ Thanks for the clarification...you’re right ��

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfliesandbacon View Post
    Well...don’t I feel stupid...������ Thanks for the clarification...you’re right ��
    Please don't beat yourself up - the whole point of forums is to benefit from others' knowledge, advice and experience.

I'm glad we got it sorted out - pesky squirrels!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thank you very much...lol Old habits die hard I’m glad we got it sorted out as well. I was able to share it with my neighborhood too! Hopefully, it will help others too. It still takes too long to harvest them though

Thanks again,
    Butterflies & Bacon
    Last edited by Butterfliesandbacon; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:32 PM.