Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 5 Things..

Fresh Spawn

5 Things..

1/ <ruled out idea redacted>

2/ Add more time for higher level. At th11 and 12 I always feel like I got to rush when attacking, especially while using ground troops and still most of the time end up not getting the final star because of time.

3/One builder potion and research potion is not enough in gold pass. And they're too far in the rewards. There should be atleast 3 builder potions(something to take atleast a day off of upgrades/ thats significant) and 2 research potions. and you should be able to get them earlier on when you have that excess of loot,

4/ Add more quick attack options. There are few attacks I came up with in the past that were very efficient ( but of course not better than the ones I have saved) that I can't remember now.

5/ When am I getting a Hercules skin for the BK? You guys came close with that cave man king, just change the bear skin to a lions skin and the bone to a nice looking sword, and maybe do something about his hair.

edit: 6/ A boost for the CC. having to wait on the cc while boosted is very annoying.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:52 PM.

Millennial Club
    Hey man welcome to the Forums... We understand what you want to portray from this thread, but do remember you gotta share such requests in the Ideas and Feature Requests Sub-Forum, either ways it'll get moved there eventually...

And do read through the Frequently Requested/Ruled Out ideas section, cause few of the things you've written here fall under that section/list...

Answering to 4) You can still avail Builder Potions/Research Potions with the Trader/ League Medals/Clan Games apart from a PAID Gold Pass, and the Gold Pass seems to offers quite a lot for its name... So try to get those Potions in these other mentioned ways... The Season is just a 4th way to avail these bonuses...

Answering to 2) Though many of us want more time, it also comes down to improving attack skill-set and strategy when moving towards higher Town Halls, with better/healthier and more efficient attack strategies that'll get you wins before 3 Minutes... These higher Town Halls also offer more benefits like Siege Machines, Grand Warden, Electro Dragons etc.. for the reason of promoting better attack
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

1. RULED OUT. Read sticky threads at the top before posting
    2. People are 3 starring left and right with the current time. If you find that you are timing out, bring more cleanup troops, and speed up stages of your attack
    3. There are already enough free rewards in the gold pass. Don't ask for more.
    4. No clue what you are saying.
    5. If you submit an idea, they might consider it. Don't just demand something. Just come up with a design, and submit it.

1. This is no different than using heroes while upgrading which is a ruled out idea. Why would you need books or hammers if you could just pause them?

2. Wait until th13. However, I really dont think its needed at 11 or 12. Supercel has also said they arent really interested in adding more time.

3. What rewards would you be willing to give up in exchange for additional ones?

4. Wouldn't mind but 6 pretty much covers most of the viable attacks in a town hall level.

5. Wait and see. Not on my list of must have but different strokes and all that.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Hey man welcome to the Forums... We understand what you want to portray from this thread, but do remember you gotta share such requests in the Ideas and Feature Requests Sub-Forum, either ways it'll get moved there eventually...

And do read through the Frequently Requested/Ruled Out ideas section, cause few of the things you've written here fall under that section/list...

Answering to 4) You can still avail Builder Potions/Research Potions with the Trader/ League Medals/Clan Games apart from a PAID Gold Pass, and the Gold Pass seems to offers quite a lot for its name... So try to get those Potions in these other mentioned ways... The Season is just a 4th way to avail these bonuses...

Answering to 2) Though many of us want more time, it also comes down to improving attack skill-set and strategy when moving towards higher Town Halls, with better/healthier and more efficient attack strategies that'll get you wins before 3 Minutes... These higher Town Halls also offer more benefits like Siege Machines, Grand Warden, Electro Dragons etc.. for the reason of promoting better attack
    -Ok I understand.

-200+ gems for builder potion that only takes off 10 hours from upgrades is not worth it. Its also not worth the medals.

-I dont think I want to entertain the logic of this answer with a rebuttal. But I'l just this, I think its crazy and discouraging to think just because upgrading to a higher town hall attacking should be way harder ; like the difficulty should be increase 20x when going up from th10
    Last edited by Rallys; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallys View Post
    -Ok I understand.

-200+ gems for builder potion that only takes off 10 hours from upgrades is not worth it. Its also not worth the medals.

-I dont think I want to entertain the logic of this answer with a rebuttal. But I'l just this, I think its crazy and discouraging to think just because upgrading to a higher town hall attacking should be way harder ; like the difficulty should be increase 20x when going up from th10
    Sadly, difficulty doesn't increase that much as you have assumed. 3 minutes is still enough for a TH12 war attack (can't bday for TH13 as I have yet to experience it). Ofcourse it has become harder to attack higher townhalls but with a little bit of practice, it's same as previous ones.

For the builder potion, if you don't think they provide enough value to the gems or medals, there's always an option to not buy them, which I believe you already know about.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    1. This is no different than using heroes while upgrading which is a ruled out idea. Why would you need books or hammers if you could just pause them?

2. Wait until th13. However, I really dont think its needed at 11 or 12. Supercel has also said they arent really interested in adding more time.

3. What rewards would you be willing to give up in exchange for additional ones?

4. Wouldn't mind but 6 pretty much covers most of the viable attacks in a town hall level.

5. Wait and see. Not on my list of must have but different strokes and all that.
    1/Are you seriously asking this question?
    A hammer and book would get u the next level a pause hero upgrade feature wouldn't. and it would probably cost gems.

2/ It is, a very spaced out, fully maxed th11 and 12 base combined with certain cc troop combinations(like ice golem +witch and archers) can make 3 starring under the given time limit, very difficult/near impossible.

3/ No I meant just like how they sometimes have 2 or 3x training potion they should put 3x builder potion too. and not.

4/ No it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    1. RULED OUT. Read sticky threads at the top before posting
    2. People are 3 starring left and right with the current time. If you find that you are timing out, bring more cleanup troops, and speed up stages of your attack
    3. There are already enough free rewards in the gold pass. Don't ask for more.
    4. No clue what you are saying.
    5. If you submit an idea, they might consider it. Don't just demand something. Just come up with a design, and submit it.
    1/Ok my bad.
    2/ It depends on the base. a lot of the bases people put up online talking anti 3 star actually aren't hard 3 stars. but their are modified versions or uniquely built bases that when fully maxed and have the right cc troops can make it near impossible to 3 star within the time limit.
    3/I'm paying my hard earned money so I can ask for more.
    4/ What th are you?
    5/Is it a demand though?

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post

For the builder potion, if you don't think they provide enough value to the gems or medals, there's always an option to not buy them, which I believe you already know about.
    Go reread what that post was in response.

________
    And to add one more to that list that I for got:
    6/ A boost for the CC. having to wait on the cc while boosted is very annoying.
    Last edited by Rallys; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:05 PM.
    I dont like miners!
    Why? they dont make sense. while a lot of things dont make sense in the game miners just pass that boundary for me. Like seriously how can a regular out of shape dude with a shovel and very big gut take so much damage? They take more damage than the robust Barbarians and they do more damage too! how is a shovel better than a sword??

1/Are you seriously asking this question?
    A hammer and book would get u the next level a pause hero upgrade feature wouldn't. and it would probably cost gems.

2/ It is, a very spaced out, fully maxed th11 and 12 base combined with certain cc troop combinations(like ice golem +witch and archers) can make 3 starring under the given time limit, very difficult/near impossible.

3/ No I meant just like how they sometimes have 2 or 3x training potion they should put 3x builder potion too. and not.

4/ No it doesn't

1/Ok my bad.
    2/ It depends on the base. a lot of the bases people put up online talking anti 3 star actually aren't hard 3 stars. but their are modified versions or uniquely built bases that when fully maxed and have the right cc troops can make it near impossible to 3 star within the time limit.
    3/I'm paying my hard earned money so I can ask for more.
    4/ What th are you?
    5/Is it a demand though?

Go reread what that post was in response.

________
    And to add one more to that list that I for got:
    6/ A boost for the CC. having to wait on the cc while boosted is very annoying.
    2 - It is not impossible. Just hard if you don't use the right strategies. Or if you don't bring clean up troops. Or if your troops all died.
    3a - Builder potions are much more valuable than training potions, hence why they cost more. Technically speaking, if used efficiently, then the builder potion saves 45 hours of building time, not just 9. Actually, it can save 54 hours of building time (if you have OTTO)
    3b - the gold pass is $6.99. Practically nothing. It's one of the best, if not the best, deals I've ever seen on mobile games.
    4b - I'm th13

You totally missed the point about hammers and books. The main reason I buy books is so I can use my heroes instead of waiting them out. If I could pause my heroes for war, why would I buy books? I can just let the builder run pause them when needed.

11s are pretty easy to 3 star. Dont use a slow combo on a spread out base. 12 was also quite possible. Again use the right strategy on the right base.

On the number of quick train armies, how many do you think is sufficient? 6 does cover most of the viable attack startegies at a given level. Not all the variants of every one but the core of each. It may be a question of usage. I sure supercel has a way to tell how many people even have 6 stored. I know I dont on my mini th11. I do on my main th13. So, is it worth any effort to change that page for what may be a very small population that would use it? Evidently not so far.

There is no comparison between 3x training potions and 3x builder potions. The builder potions are far more valuable. They do vary the awards from month to month but they are pretty careful to keep the overall value approximately the same. If they add more builder or lab potions, they will reduce something else. They have put in multiple ones for special occasions but it is rare.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    1/ <ruled out idea redacted>

2/ Add more time for higher level. At th11 and 12 I always feel like I got to rush when attacking, especially while using ground troops and still most of the time end up not getting the final star because of time.
    Not happening.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12619126

3/One builder potion and research potion is not enough in gold pass. And they're too far in the rewards. There should be atleast 3 builder potions(something to take atleast a day off of upgrades/ thats significant) and 2 research potions. and you should be able to get them earlier on when you have that excess of loot,
    What would you remove from gold pass in their place?

4/ Add more quick attack options. There are few attacks I came up with in the past that were very efficient ( but of course not better than the ones I have saved) that I can't remember now.
    They added more not all that long ago. I doubt they will do so again any time soon.

5/ When am I getting a Hercules skin for the BK? You guys came close with that cave man king, just change the bear skin to a lions skin and the bone to a nice looking sword, and maybe do something about his hair.
    What makes you think that is in their plans?

edit: 6/ A boost for the CC. having to wait on the cc while boosted is very annoying.
    Agreed. Lots of us would like the troop boost to include the CC cooldown, although if you are brewing a "proper" army rather than farming, it isn't that much slower.