Thread: [Recruiting] "Clash on!" Level 3 clan looking to build a successful clan

[Recruiting] "Clash on!" Level 3 clan looking to build a successful clan

Hey there! Im the leader of a new clan. I created this clan about a 45 days ago with about 10 of my friends after taking a long break from the game. Currently, we have 40 members, more than half of which are experienced players. We are definitely in need of more members who are reliable in attacks in order to strengthen our squad depth. If anyone reading this would like to play a part in a new clan's success story, do not hesitate to join the clan!. We are also a bunch of active people, and are pretty chill as well. We really do need a set of reliable members so we hope to see some of you guys here in the future! Here is the clan tag #28JY2JU0V". Furthermore, we have 4 accounts rushing up to TH12 in order to donate siege machines, with the first about to reach TH12 in 5 days. Anybody who is active and chatty will definitely be appreciated as it makes the experience in the clan more enjoyable. ANY townhall level is welcome
    Last edited by Decepted; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:26 PM.

Daily bump

Bump, still searching for more chatty and active members willing to make this clan fun! Any TH is appreciated!

daily bump

daily bump

Gold 3, Level 4 clan looking for members to help out in CWL this season

Hi! Im the leader of the clan called "Clash on!", which was created about 2 months ago. We are currently halfway to level 5, and are sitting in Gold 3 for CWL. I'll be entering a 30v30 this time and the main goal for me is to be able to fill up the entire roster with members that are th9 and above. Currently, I am a few members shy of being able to do so. Therefore, I am seeking the help of any redditor that would like to help out in CWL. Let's talk about the clan environment. We are generally active, and donate frequently. For donations, we have 2 rushed TH12 accounts right now that are capable of donating siege machines, with another 2 accounts about to be ready at TH11. We are pretty chatty in the clan chat, and it is constantly filled up daily. Our war log isnt that bad either, with 15 wins and 6 losses so far. At the end of the day, what we are really looking for are members that are active and want to build a fun family together with us, that is also at the same time capable of achieving great success. Of course, I do appreciate higher TH members to help out with CWL, but I will be accepting requests from anybody, regardless of their TH level. If our clan environment seems like something you'd like, feel free to drop in a request! Our clan tag is #28JY2JU0V. Thanks all of you for reading this

daily bump

daily bump

[Recruiting] Level 5(in 2 days clan) Gold 2 clan looking to recruit active members

Hi there, I created a clan about 2.5 months ago, and we are 140 exp away from reaching level 5. Now, about our clan. Our clan is a generally active clan, and our chats are constantly filled up. We are a chilled group of people that LOVE to joke around, and you will instantly be able to tell if you read our clan chats. For donations, we have a close to fully maxed th12, as well as 2 other rushed th12 accounts to donate siege machines. Once our CWL league ends in 30 minutes, I will be booting the people who have been inactive for the past month or so. As such, I am seeking the help of you people to fill up the massive gap that will be left behind once the inactives are removed. If you are a person that enjoys to interact with the community, you should definitely give us a shot. Obviously, we would love to have higher TH players to help us out next cwl. That being said, ANY TH levelled player is welcome to join us here. Many of us in the clan enjoy watching players progress from a low TH level to a much higher one, and we would like to experience the growth with you guys. Our clan tag is #28JY2JU0V, and we hope to see some of you guys here!

[RECRUITING] Level 5, gold 2 clan looking for members to help out

Hey there! Im the leader of a new clan. I created this clan about a 80 days ago with about 10 of my friends after taking a long break from the game. Currently, we have 38 members, more than half of which are experienced players. I recently have kicked about 6 people, and I am looking for some additional members to fill up the void! We are definitely in need of more members who are reliable in attacks in order to strengthen our squad depth. If anyone reading this would like to play a part in a new-ish clan's success story, do not hesitate to join the clan! Here's a bit more information about the clan. We are a bunch of active people, and are pretty chill as well. Our chats are consistently filled up so it makes the experience much more fun. We regularly donate, and have recently hit level 5 which gives us the +1 level donation boost. We usually do back to back wars, although members are not required to war if they do not wish to do so. We really do need a set of reliable members so we hope to see some of you guys here in the future! Here is the clan tag #28JY2JU0V". Furthermore, we have 4 accounts rushing up to TH12 in order to donate siege machines, 2 of which are already in TH12 and the other 2 in TH11 Anybody who is active and chatty will definitely be appreciated as it makes the experience in the clan more enjoyable. Obviously, we would like a few high THs to join us in our quest as that will boost us tremendously. That being said, ANY townhall level is welcome!