Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Squirrell Tree and Bee Hive Tree to Rotate please

Squirrell Tree and Bee Hive Tree to Rotate please

Is it possible please for a future Update to be able to rotate the Beehive tree and the Squirrell tree? We can rotate other buildings etc, but not these !

The animation for buildings (and trees and bushes) are "self-contained", limited to their grid areas. Relatively easy to rotate the entire animation. Beehive and squirrel "interact" with external items, namely, the bees and squirrels. Which makes the rotation a lot more complex. i think that's why they were made "non-rotatable".

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The animation for buildings (and trees and bushes) are "self-contained", limited to their grid areas. Relatively easy to rotate the entire animation. Beehive and squirrel "interact" with external items, namely, the bees and squirrels. Which makes the rotation a lot more complex. i think that's why they were made "non-rotatable".
    That makes sense to me; it's also the case that you can't rotate the farm animals' pen.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Will they have squirrel dishes soon? Squirrel soup, etc.

Joined game April, 2014
    Joined Forum Feb, 2016