Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of ads

  1. #1

    Clash of ads

    As we know, the actual reason closing public chat is mostly because of the bots who spamming 1$ for 10k to 1m gems ads, all day and night, in chinese and some other region chats. Now they are using the advantage of friends system. They now post their ads on the clan title, then spamming friend request to force player to view their clan which is the gem ads. Isnt that anti bot is now good enough to catch them? How can they still having thousands of these accounts are still alive spamming gems ads?

    More anger, some of the bots join the clan and sending porn website links ads, selling accounts, promoting products, finding workers for their company, selling illegal products like weeds, bla bla bla. Is it now clash of ads? This situation happens when we set our clan as open and change the clan to chinese region. No matter you set at least TH13 can join. Those ads have tons of TH13 for these ads, by purchasing accounts. Or maybe you think if you set it to at least 4000 trophy, the ads are exist too.

    What I think is, these actions had seriously destroyed our gaming experience, especially when we need new members. We set our clan open, and boom, ads everywhere, spamming about 1 hours and your clan chat full with ads, without real players which fills up the clan. They keep joining and leaving in fast, we can't even have time to kick them for blacklisting them joining again. I dont know how about the other languages or regions, but no matter traditional chinese or simplified chinese, they are everywhere. Hope that permanant ban will be applied for these suspicious accounts which keeps join and leaving clans and sending only same one long message.

  2. #2
    Good write up. i havent seen them but then i have a closed clan.

    in any ecosystem, people try to suck the life out. witness those keto ads in the forum

  3. #3
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfHell View Post
    As we know, the actual reason closing public chat is mostly because of the bots who spamming 1$ for 10k to 1m gems ads, all day and night, in chinese and some other region chats. Now they are using the advantage of friends system. They now post their ads on the clan title, then spamming friend request to force player to view their clan which is the gem ads. Isnt that anti bot is now good enough to catch them? How can they still having thousands of these accounts are still alive spamming gems ads?

    More anger, some of the bots join the clan and sending porn website links ads, selling accounts, promoting products, finding workers for their company, selling illegal products like weeds, bla bla bla. Is it now clash of ads? This situation happens when we set our clan as open and change the clan to chinese region. No matter you set at least TH13 can join. Those ads have tons of TH13 for these ads, by purchasing accounts. Or maybe you think if you set it to at least 4000 trophy, the ads are exist too.

    What I think is, these actions had seriously destroyed our gaming experience, especially when we need new members. We set our clan open, and boom, ads everywhere, spamming about 1 hours and your clan chat full with ads, without real players which fills up the clan. They keep joining and leaving in fast, we can't even have time to kick them for blacklisting them joining again. I dont know how about the other languages or regions, but no matter traditional chinese or simplified chinese, they are everywhere. Hope that permanant ban will be applied for these suspicious accounts which keeps join and leaving clans and sending only same one long message.

    Not sure what you are talking about. The only bots that I have seen in the game are those spamming the clan chat with gem ads. And the highest level bot that I have seen is a Townhall 9 :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:51 AM.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfHell View Post
    As we know, the actual reason closing public chat is mostly because of the bots who spamming 1$ for 10k to 1m gems ads, all day and night, in chinese and some other region chats.
    We most certainly do not "know" that.

    It is certainly not even close to true. If that were anywhere near the biggest isdue in global chat, it would still be here.

    And the rest of what you post was going on just as much before the removal of global. Just don't set your clan to anyone can join.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Beyond that horizon
    Posts
    289
    I used to report them but then realized they are too many to report. So I started to ignore them, and that works fine for me.

  6. #6
    Capture.PNG
    Our clan had set to closed, but now they spamming by adding you friend to bring the ads to you. This is annoying and can't disable receive friend request. Everytime you deleted the friend request they add you again. The only action takes after reporting is just modifying their clan name and also the description. However not longer time they all create another clan and spam friend request again.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We most certainly do not "know" that.

    It is certainly not even close to true. If that were anywhere near the biggest isdue in global chat, it would still be here.

    And the rest of what you post was going on just as much before the removal of global. Just don't set your clan to anyone can join.
    Ops, sorry for didn't quote. Newbie here and don't know how to reply a post

  8. #8
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    163
    If you will just give them all your personal bank account info, they will leave you alone

  9. #9
    I'm in a open clan, we never had an issue

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldboy1979 View Post
    I'm in a open clan, we never had an issue
    Likewise. I reject clan-Applications and our clan is on request only.
    Never had such an issue once.

    And those site are a problem, since ppl actually are buying gems, or believe they can buy them there.
    If they had no profits, there would be no use spending money on a bot-network.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •