Thread: 3 level donated troops uograde for lvl 15 clan?

3 level donated troops uograde for lvl 15 clan?

The title explains everything

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    This would discourage the creation of new clans and make recruiting for low-level clans which is already a tough job, even harder. NO from me 👎🏻

Above lvl15, I think such clans already have some players having max troops ask for them to donate. Anyways, i have heard that no additional perks will be given after lvl10 as it will demotivate lower clans.

People will just keep on asking for more when troop level perks are added to clan levels 11 and above, +4, +5, +6 and so on .. to the point you dont even need to research for your donation troops 🤣

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Besides, the Clan Castle troops are already a headache for the lower townhalls(to the extent that Clan Castle troops are more powerful than their entire army) :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    This would discourage the creation of new clans and make recruiting for low-level clans which is already a tough job, even harder. NO from me 👎🏻
    This three times over, any changes to clan perks should keep in consideration what happens to lower lvl clans.

I am a co of lvl 5 clan, recruiting any good th lvl is nearly impossible. Increasing perks on higher th will kill most of lower th.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

SC has already said that they won't be adding any clan perks for higher levels, except maybe for cosmetic ones.

Australian Independence toofinedog's Avatar
    Adding more troop level perks would encourage perma-maxers not to upgrade their town halls. For that reason, such an addition would be unlikely even if new perks were to be added, which they won’t.