Thread: How do the people get the medals of CWL in a clan?

How do the people get the medals of CWL in a clan?

I wanted to know how does the distribution of the clan medals among the clan members work..
    Last edited by Briandsouza03; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:24 AM.

However, you will only get a the maximum reward if you obtain 8 or more Stars during the event. Here is the list that shows the percentage of League Medals you will get based on how many Stars you have earned:
    Stars Earned % of Medals Received
    0 20%
    1 30%
    2 40%
    3 50%
    4 60%
    5 70%
    6 80%
    7 90%
    8+ 100%

It's important to note that even if you didn't earn any Star (or didn't attack at all), you would get a small number of League Medals (20%). For this reason, we recommend signing up all members of your clan, even if some members will not participate in the actual wars.Just by being on the roster will give you 20% of the medals. Each star will provide you with an extra 10%, limited by 8, which ends up awarding you 100% of the possible League Medals.

To add, that medal total is totally dependant on what tier the clan is in, and the finishing position.
    On top of that, there are bonus awards.. There is a set amount given for participating in the tier, plus an extra one for each win in cwl, so not everybody will receive a bonus award.

thanks for the info! appreciate it!

Oh okay! I am a returning player so a lot of this is a little new! I Appreciate the help!.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    To add, that medal total is totally dependant on what tier the clan is in, and the finishing position.
    On top of that, there are bonus awards.. There is a set amount given for participating in the tier, plus an extra one for each win in cwl, so not everybody will receive a bonus award.

Oh okay! I am a returning player and this helps a lot to understand some of the newer things in the game! i appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    However, you will only get a the maximum reward if you obtain 8 or more Stars during the event. Here is the list that shows the percentage of League Medals you will get based on how many Stars you have earned:
    Stars Earned % of Medals Received
    0 20%
    1 30%
    2 40%
    3 50%
    4 60%
    5 70%
    6 80%
    7 90%
    8+ 100%

It's important to note that even if you didn't earn any Star (or didn't attack at all), you would get a small number of League Medals (20%). For this reason, we recommend signing up all members of your clan, even if some members will not participate in the actual wars.Just by being on the roster will give you 20% of the medals. Each star will provide you with an extra 10%, limited by 8, which ends up awarding you 100% of the possible League Medals.