Thread: A pause button on the flow in all the barracks and factories (training still happens)

Fresh Spawn

A pause button on the flow in all the barracks and factories (training still happens)

Simple, the pause button will only stop the troops and spells from exiting their respective training facilities, the training within will still commence.

This will allow you to only use part of your army without the bother of having your army messed up and potentially having to delete expensive troops.

Millennial Club
    Wouldn't mind such a feature.

The problem is the time they take to train, not the cost. Anyway, I agree to this idea.

Sounds good and helpful to me . Felt the need of something like that . Because while farming sometimes we can't anticipate how and what amount of the troops can be used .

In what ever form any feautre that would save your troop line up and not get messed up from any reasons, count my vote

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

+1 to agree with your Idea. The army gets completely messed if I use only some troops during farming. In addition to it if I try to donate the troops it gets removed from the reserve army and not the main army composition ultimately leading to removing the troops from the main.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheid View Post
    Simple, the pause button will only stop the troops and spells from exiting their respective training facilities, the training within will still commence.

This will allow you to only use part of your army without the bother of having your army messed up and potentially having to delete expensive troops.
    Please do this... I most often do one training camp at a time because of this. After attacking in farm, i will click "train previous army". Having pause button will make users control the flow of troops getting out in the camps. Unless supercell will believe this feature will make their profit smaller they probably wont do it because gem donation will be fewer than ever. Because we will be very comfortable making troops for donation- knowing it will not go to army, if it is already donated by someone else we could just cancel the troop in pause. It is so because it is very hard to make troop when you know some one could donate first when you come back 5 minutes later and you would just throw it away in your army camp, so all those troop making for nothing.

Pro Member
    My full support to this idea

Hi moderators!

To reduce the number of threads for the same topic please link this post to my idea from last year:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-Army-Camp

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by NordPohl; 4 Days Ago at 11:59 AM.

Great idea ! I agree with you