Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Losing on Purpose in Champions League 1 needs to be fixed

Losing on Purpose in Champions League 1 needs to be fixed

Edit: Champion 1 league. The following statement should not be viewed as sarcasm. Tribe is "my team" much as the Tampa Bay Bucs are my NFL team and the Sacrament Kings are my NBA team.

I watch the live broadcasts from the guys at Tribe Gaming--The place where fair play and brotherhood always comes first before winning.

They mentioned that the losing on purpose in Legend league has "been a problem" for a long time. When there is a million dollars on the line, you have to feel like the system is treating everyone fairly. You don't want a team who got "2 free rounds" in CWL, make the top 4. On the other hand, you don't want to penalize them because it happened to no fault of their own.

I feel like I personally have to communicate this message because I have considerable clout on the forums. So, I figured I would throw my weight around here and get some changes put forward. I think I can really help fast-track the necessary changes.

I would simply suspend the teams that decide to use bases lower than 13 in Legend League. Suspend them for 6 months. I'm sure that people in legend league are going to be "plugged into" the rules more than the average guy in the Crystal 1 League.

This type of behavior is frankly cowardly. And, the punishment should be punitive.
    Last edited by Galluccio; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:05 PM.

CWL has a Legends League?

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    I watch the live broadcasts from the guys at Tribe Gaming--The place where fair play and brotherhood always comes first before winning.

They mentioned that the losing on purpose in Legend league has "been a problem" for a long time. When there is a million dollars on the line, you have to feel like the system is treating everyone fairly. You don't want a team who got "2 free rounds" in CWL, make the top 4. On the other hand, you don't want to penalize them because it happened to no fault of their own.

I feel like I personally have to communicate this message because I have considerable clout on the forums. So, I figured I would throw my weight around here and get some changes put forward. I think I can really help fast-track the necessary changes.

I would simply suspend the teams that decide to use bases lower than 13 in Legend League. Suspend them for 6 months. I'm sure that people in legend league are going to be "plugged into" the rules more than the average guy in the Crystal 1 League.

This type of behavior is frankly cowardly. And, the punishment should be punitive.
    I assume you meant champs, not legends, of CWL. Intentionally losing one war to help another clan is collusion and is against the rules. It has been punished, though not often enough or severe enough in my opinion. Just losing all of the wars on purpose to get out of legends is a bit different. It is tricky. I agree it messes up the competition. I'm not sure it is against the rules, though.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Haha.. You got me. You got me.

Champion 1 league.

I guess the word "collusion" wasn't mentioned. People have speculated that they are losing to get out of Champion 1 league. When there is a million dollars on the line, you have to believe in system.
    Last edited by Galluccio; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:01 PM.

Pro Member
    Good luck with using your considerable clout ����
    Check out Fiddle Farm #PRP902RR - Jenny’s always welcome

It's just a game

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post

Most of the post went over my head but this part made it all worthwhile. ROFL. I laughed. I laughed hard.

Yes, Collusion needs to be heavily punished.
    There should be system which shouldn't allow clans without 15+ TH13s in roster to spin in Champs 1.

I know a couple clans in Ch1 which had 15+ TH13s in roster and they matched against their family clan and decided to put lower TH bases when they faced the family clan to give them free 45 stars. But they used TH13s bases against other clans in group.
    I will be keeping an eye on them to see if Supercell enforce this collusion rule in even Ch1 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4281 View Post
    Good luck with using your considerable clout ����
    Don't think this was the point OP was trying to make with his post.
    This is one of the most unhelpful forum post I have read in recent times.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:27 AM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

http://twoseven.co.uk/coc/cwl/ch1ranksjul2020.htm

Just look at the top. Every single one of the current top4 has a 45* war against a clan that are not TH13s and are tanking on purpose.
    Also look at the bottom clan - didn't do a single attack!

And mind you getting top4 in the CWL gets you paid. (You direct Qualify for WC Qualifier)

Just make it mandatory to have 15 TH13s to register for Champ1. Ain't that hard.

I dont think having th13 to register for champ league will solve the issue. They can still lose on purpose by placing their terrible layouts.
    Last edited by EdwardEG; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:34 AM.