Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Losing on Purpose in Champions League 1 needs to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Think the mist is clearing on your proposal..
    To clarify.. Are you suggesting Champ 1 clans should only be allowed to register 13s, and no other hall?
    In the my comment which you quoted I meant that the chance of one person have 15 TH13s accounts is extremely low.

As for only allowing TH13s in Ch1. I am not suggesting that.One should be able to take lower TH just for spectator medals if they like.
    I was suggesting to only allow clans with at least 15 TH13s in roster to spin in Champs 1.

There can be cases where clans put lower TH bases only against 1 clan, but that will be rare and can easily be pointed out as done by Onyx lists.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:27 AM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

If the clans are trying to get out of C1 then it seems better to me to add a different way for them to get out of C1 rather than requiring them to have 15 th13s on their roster that they then set as farm bases or just play lower halls that are also on their roster rather than the th13s.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If the clans are trying to get out of C1 then it seems better to me to add a different way for them to get out of C1 rather than requiring them to have 15 th13s on their roster that they then set as farm bases or just play lower halls that are also on their roster rather than the th13s.
    ^^^ exactly this. Or have them specifically opt in, a la legends. Or something like that. Then cheating will be obvious and can more easily result in suspensions from future cwls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    In the my comment which you quoted I meant that the chance of one person have 15 TH13s accounts is extremely low.

As for only allowing TH13s in Ch1. I am not suggesting that.One should be able to take lower TH just for spectator medals if they like.
    I was suggesting to only allow clans with at least 15 TH13s in roster to spin in Champs 1.

There can be cases where clans put lower TH bases only against 1 clan, but that will be rare and can easily be pointed out as done by Onyx lists.
    Hmm. Yeah, maybe since it is where the real competition is, then making war day roster 13 only it would surely help ascertain that..
    But maybe they would also have to entertain something like 2222's proposal, so that they can avoid the league whilst also not having to tank a few wars during the week.

as an aside, an opt out would probably help those that do 30v war option in M1.

I dont, however, understand why a clan would push to reach Ch1 then not want to participate in full (or any tier)

Wouldn't TH13 only in C1 still make collusion possible with 15 rushed 13s?

Sure it would probably only be the dedicated few doing it, but still.

The real question, that some of the SC developers are probably also asking themselves, is: How do you tell a colluding clan from one with either a poor roster or with poor attack skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Wouldn't TH13 only in C1 still make collusion possible with 15 rushed 13s?

Sure it would probably only be the dedicated few doing it, but still.

The real question, that some of the SC developers are probably also asking themselves, is: How do you tell a colluding clan from one with either a poor roster or with poor attack skills?
    Yes, collusion would still be just as possible as now. OPs thread is mostly not about collusion, though. It is about a clan in C1 that wants out. So, they intentionally lose every war. Maybe they only put low halls in. Maybe they use farm bases. They do something to get out of C1. That is no big deal in lower leagues as all 7 of their opponents get the same easy win. However, in C1 where total stars decide who is at the top of C1 rankings, it makes a big difference if a clan gets 45 stars in one war against all th12s where another clan in another group of 8 only gets 35 because they played real competition.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.