Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can you use your clash of clans account in another country? (moving)

Fresh Spawn
    Thank You for the Reply
    So yeah i might be getting a new device in india will transfer my account on that device
    i use supercell ID so was concerned since i saw many post on reddit saying they got banned for Account phishing due to them being detected in a different location lol

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have played in the morning in the Canaries, in the afternoon on the flight over the Atlantic and Western Europe, then in the evening at home in the UK, all in the space of 12 hours, with no issues at all.
    thats cause u used the same device the whole time ?
    i am talking about like ughh moving then login into a new device in india (cause my phone is outdated atm xD)

Quote Originally Posted by GtSilver341 View Post
    thats cause u used the same device the whole time ?
    i am talking about like ughh moving then login into a new device in india (cause my phone is outdated atm xD)
    If you move to india and buy a new device to play then it is still ok.
    If you play in usa and few minutes later a device in india login with your village then you are obviously account sharing.
    There is nothing wrong in traveling all over the world and you will not get banned for it.

Thank You for the Reply
    So yeah i might be getting a new device in india will transfer my account on that device
    i use supercell ID so was concerned since i saw many post on reddit saying they got banned for Account phishing due to them being detected in a different location lol
    Not phishing → account sharing.
    Because they obviously may shared village. Or they used vpn which is not forbidden but supercells system could think they share village and flag those as account sharing
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:25 PM.

Thank You for the Reply
    Yeah, people who get caught sharing accounts use that line all the time. Don't worry too much about it.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What would be "safe" here?

There is absolutely no issue whatsoever with moving from one country to another, and absolutely no need whatsoever to have support change your location, which is just defaulted to the area you originally downloaded the game in.
    Actually, you would need to contact support if you’d like to see the local leaderboard (players) of another country if you move. The local clan leaderboard changes, but the player leaderboard is tied to the location/country in which the account is made.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    If you got on vacation in another country, just don't use your CoC account.
    Any reasoning behind this?

None of the rest of your post is any different whether you are on vacation in another country, or whether you are in your usual place, so that wasn't a reason.

It's valid to notice that if you are used to access your CoC account from your family tablet at home and then travel only with your phone, you must logout from your family tablet before traveling, or there will be a risk of your little brother logging in your account for mistake (or curiosity) thousands of miles distant from where you were playing minutes ago.
    That would certainly be a red flag.
    So be aware about family devices when traveling!
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:08 PM.

Heard that people use VPN to get smooth gameplay. Yet they aren't banned regardless of using them . I don't know how VPNs work as I haven't used them myself but still what I know is , it allows people to change their location to somewhere else on earth which potentially helps in having smooth gameplay . Whatever it is , as others have described you as okay to go , I will also add a +1 and say that IT WILL BE OKAY UNLESS YOU ARE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT.