Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan war League

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    What is a typical distribution of your town halls in your CWL lineup in Silver II? What is your town hall level?
    My own 3. (Th 12,10,9) .. This time in the Clan League th12 was 1, th-10 was 7, th-9 was 4, th-8 was 2, th-7 was 1. Again, there is no matchmaking in CWL This is an old fact.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    This^^^

Strong clans would stay in low leagues and destroy weaker clans. You would get less medals​ if your idea was put in place.
    Yes. Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbir714 View Post
    Thank you. But I didn't say at all that I was going to take the Master League medal from the Silver League. I wanted a solution so that good medals could be found. I worked hard all week for this cwl. But, the disappointment is that I got only 88 medals for having my Clan Silver 2. And if I am promoting the Clan, it will be seen that the Clan will take a minimum of 7-8 months to go to the Master. So how much encouragement do I get to play cwl in my own clan? So something exceptional needs to be thought of. Most of the time you have to create a way to promote the regular wars as well as a way to get more medals in cwl. But no matter what anyone says, I am a little sad and condemn it.
    Unless your clan is much stronger than i suspect, it will be many more months than 6 to get to masters. 15v15, you need mostly 13s and 12s. In masters 3. Anything under th10 really shouldn't waste medals on hammers. Potions and even resources are much better values due to short upgrade times. The only thing exceptional that needs to be thought of is for you to efficiently use what you do get. For low level bases and clans, hammers are not that way.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

My own 3. (Th 12,10,9) .. This time in the Clan League th12 was 1, th-10 was 7, th-9 was 4, th-8 was 2, th-7 was 1. Again, there is no matchmaking in CWL This is an old fact.
    Correct, it is well known there is no matchmaking. But your clan is weak with a lot of low level bases. It does not deserve more medals than the offering at Silver 2. My clan is TH10-TH12 and we took 7th place in Crystal 3 so we'll be dropping down to Gold 1.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:35 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Going to talk about a sensitive topic. Many of us wish to play cwl and get many medals And I will buy a lot more hammers. But sadly that doesn't happen for the sake of clan promotion. It is seen that those who are silver (1-3) can take a maximum of 118 medals. But those masters (1-3) can take a maximum of 650+. Which is really sad that we don’t get. Because we all want to get those 600+ medals. And the Clan doesn't get promoted in the Master League overnight. So I wisely tell all the moderators of Supercell that the matter of getting a medal is not related to clan promotion but to other matters. So that almost everyone can win medals. Thanks Supersell.
    There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that they would consider what you are asking.

They changed the medal system fairly shortly after the introduction of CWL precisely to do the opposite of what you ask, and they are certainly not going to reverse that.

If medals are not better the higher you go, then there will be no incentive for clans who are playing just for medals to get as high as they can, and you will have thousands of clans deliberately staying low for easy medals.

Initially, there was not enough separation in rewards between the leagues, and that was happening. So they changed it so that even finishing 6th in one league will get you more than winning the league below. That way, clans are encouraged to reach the highest league they can.

OP if you are putting TH 9 and lower in your CWL lineups you are not ready as a clan for Masters. You simply wont get there with anything less than 20 TH13(well developed) and the rest decent TH12. We very rarely see TH11 in Masters on our CWL and VERY rarely see TH10. I cant remember seeing a TH9 ever.

If you want the rewards, build your clan to advance and no one will need to change the system. It will be working for you just fine in its current form.

You aren't ready for masters. Much less crystal 1. To get to crystal 2, your lineup needs to be all th11. You can add in a few th10s if you have some 12s. And that's if you're extremely good. You typically need at least 1 or 2 th13s to get to crystal 2. Cyrstal 1 and masters 3 is a th12/th13 playhouse. Anything lower than that and you'll be crushed.

Forum Elder
    Going to talk about a sensitive topic. Many of us wish to play cwl and get many medals And I will buy a lot more hammers. But sadly that doesn't happen for the sake of clan promotion. It is seen that those who are silver (1-3) can take a maximum of 118 medals. But those masters (1-3) can take a maximum of 650+. Which is really sad that we donít get. Because we all want to get those 600+ medals. And the Clan doesn't get promoted in the Master League overnight. So I wisely tell all the moderators of Supercell that the matter of getting a medal is not related to clan promotion but to other matters. So that almost everyone can win medals. Thanks Supersell.

Given you statement above, your problem is not that you canít win medals. your issue is that you donít believe the medals you receive are big enough. There is only one way for your clan to earn more medals: develop your troops, heroes, defenses and skills and over time you will start to move up in tiers and in medal count. nothing needs to change in the game, the only thing that needs to change is your approach and expectations.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Going to talk about a sensitive topic. Many of us wish to play cwl and get many medals And I will buy a lot more hammers. But sadly that doesn't happen for the sake of clan promotion. It is seen that those who are silver (1-3) can take a maximum of 118 medals. But those masters (1-3) can take a maximum of 650+. Which is really sad that we don’t get. Because we all want to get those 600+ medals. And the Clan doesn't get promoted in the Master League overnight. So I wisely tell all the moderators of Supercell that the matter of getting a medal is not related to clan promotion but to other matters. So that almost everyone can win medals. Thanks Supersell.
    Your numbers are off unless you’re counting bonus medals too, but even then...

My clan is in Crystal. I get enough for a hammer and some change every month, and it’s enough for me. If we wanted to earn more, we’d probably have to stop putting th10s on the active roster.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:41 PM.